evno

Lorac is discontinuing their eyeshadows?!

I emailed Lorac recently about some shade names and they said, "Our single pod eye shadows are also being discontinued and are sale." WHAT? I emailed them back and asked if they were reformulating and when they would come out with new eyeshadow, and there hasn't been any reply. *chokes back sobs* I just discovered Lorac and their wonderful, buttery eyeshadows. I knew that affordable, highly pigmented eyeshadows were too good to be true! 

chelsea4

Re: Lorac is discontinuing their eyeshadows?!

Lorac is not just going to only be at ULTA. It's sold at Kohls, I work there and we are not getting rid of it. So come to Kohls :smileyhappy:

Britlee303

At least the good news is that several shades are on sale for super cheap on the website so you can get some of those before they are gone! I totally understand the feeling though, it looks like they are discontinuing their Perfectly Lit highlighters too, and unless they are just being reformulated or repackaged I will be very sad :smileysad: I agree with what some other people are saying...have you tried their eyeshadow palettes? I have the Pro palette and the quality is great! And although I don't have them personally, I have heard a lot of good things about some of their other palettes like Unzipped and Mint Edition

andyhtrieu

Lorac is also going to be sold at Ulta only! Sephora is not selling Lorac anymore

evno

Looks like Ulta's going to be getting a lot more love now... :smileyhappy:

evno

(0) Hearts

If anyone is open to trading for any of the mentioned shadows, please PM me! Thanks so much everybody. :smileyhappy: Now for the online swatches....

aggiegirl2012

Which ones are you looking for. I have some sitting in my trade stash

emmaclaire

Also Inglot makes some of the best eyeshadows EVER and they're only like $6.50.  Check Temptalia and pretty much all other beauty blogs for super in depth reviews, but they're just fabulous.

PoesRevy

I had only Lorac eyeshadow singles until a very generous friend sent me the Lorac Pro palette as a gift. The shadows in the palette are just as nice as the singles.

SydBristow

I love Lorac too. Do you like the palettes? I have Pro and really like it.  If I ran out I would buy it again.

SallieSunshine

I'm sorry! If it's affordable, highly pigmented eyeshadows you're after, might I recommend Makeup Geek? I like their eyeshadows even more than LORAC.

daisies121

Oooh I have some of the MUG eyeshadows and they are awesome! Definitely a great and affordable alternative to LORAC.

spoiledbrat

Envo it happens with many good things. :smileysad:  Try jouer shadows, a lot like Lorac, but they last longer and are even more of the things you love about Lorac.  Try just one, and you will probably be a convert too! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • aggiegirl2012
    • evno
    • SydBristow