Answer
Morenee
Long wear and good coverage!

I'm looking for a medium to full coverage foundation that will last all day, wont melt off my face, controls oil(this isn't too important but would be a bonus), and doesn't look too cakey on my skin. Please help me find this! thank you ladies!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
kenny
Answered

Definitely check out Kat Von D's Lock it foundation if you can. It offers full coverage and a soft matte finish, and it is incredibly long wearing. The key to avoiding cakiness is to apply on small areas of you face at a time, because it sets quickly, and a buffing brush or dampened beauty blender are some of the better tools to apply it with. 

Lancome's Teint Idole is very good, and a my next favorite full coverage foundation after KVD. Although I find it transfers much more easily. But it does have medium-full coverage and a matte finish, it is long wearing (aside from any transfer)

Yuumei
Answered

I was also looking for all the same things in a product and ended up falling in love with BB creams... the only one on Sephora that I would recommend to anyone personally is the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen... it's the closest product to actual BB cream of all the samples I have tested from Sephora. I would say this is a buildable medium coverage, but what's awesome about it is the matte satin finish that dries like a powder... not cakey and great oil control. I use this daily as a primer base for another BB cream but I am a bit older (39) so I need extra coverage, but if you have fairly nice skin this might be the only product you would need... good luck, hope you find the perfect product :smileyhappy:

DesertRose0706
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try out Estee Lauder Doudle Wear Foundation.  This does everything you described you wanted!  This is my HG foundation, and it really is gorgeous.  Go get a sample!

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

Liquid formula: Lancome's teinte Idole.  Powder formula: Lancome's Dual Finish.  (Am not a die-hard Lancôme fan, but it looks that way, doesn't it?)

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kenny
    • jennypenny1995
    • Yuumei
    • DesertRose0706
    • Morenee