JayReed

Live Feed from VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14

Hi Ladies, 

I thought it may be good idea to hear from other fellow Rouges across the country and let us know what is going on at your event and what goodies you get, if any?! I would love to hear any of the following! 

• Where is your store located?
  • What Reps visited your store? 
  • What kind of food was there? lol
  • Did you get any exclusive goodies besides the free makeup bag?
  • What was in your haul?! (What you went in for, but really left with?) Please post pics!! :smileyhappy:

Please no Drama! Happy Shopping! 

LindenAnn

Re: Live Feed from VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14

I went to the Sephora at Polaris in Columbus Ohio. It was pretty lame, there were no brand reps and no deluxe samples, just the bag with foils. The only good thing was the ability to swatch pretty much everything in the store without getting any dirty looks. The food was the same pastries/boxed coffee others seemed to have. 

I doubt I'd go to another event at this store. It's not my normal one since I'm visiting family right now, so maybe I'll go to another event at a different store.

spotspotcat

I visited the Sephora in the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. All the SA’s were super. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was greeted at the mall entrance and walked to the store entrance. At the store entrance, they asked for my name, but I wasn't on the list. I had RSVP'd and cancelled and RSVP'd again yesterday. The SA graciously let me in anyway. I don’t recall all the brand reps. There were 6 or 7. I remember Benefit, Laura Mercier, and Urban Decay. I didn’t stop by any because I knew what I wanted to purchase and, being a rouge, I have more than I need from all these brands anyway. I didn’t check out the food either. They were also offering free color of the year 10 minute makeovers. I picked up a couple of fragrances from my recent Sephora favorites purchases and a Smashbox primer. The staff went out of their way to make sure I found what I wanted and to let me know how much they value their Rouge clients. The store was pretty busy, I’m guessing 2 dozen or so guests at around 10:15. The SA at checkout was new but doing a great job. I asked about the SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE The Face: Radiant Femme Artistry Set and she stepped away and brought it back for me to look at. I was unsure and she suggested I come back and she would do an application to see if I liked it. I received the makeup bag, which is a cute canvas wristlet, and 6 foils. Overall, a nice experience that I’m sure would have been even better if I had stopped by the rep stations.IMG_0206.JPG

carolang

I got to my event at 10:15 - I wish I went sooner! There were a lot of people there for it being a small store. Stila, Dior, and Bumble & Bumble were there. I just got the standard samples, I didn't work with any reps. It was fun to see a bunch of rouges out! Overall I can't complain.

carolang

(0) Hearts

Ultimately, I mostly went in since I knew my store had dim infusion in stock, so going in store served its purpose for me. For the rest I shop online!

itsjaimiehere

I had a very positive experience at my store in the Florida Mall (Orlando). I brought my Mini-me as my plus one and she had a blast too. There was a very nice amount of food (pastries, fruit, croissants, water, juice and coffee). The SA's were so sweet and made a big deal over my daughter :smileyhappy: She was decked out in her "Sephora" shirt which is a black and white striped shirt with a pink collar. They took our picture and told us it would be on the Facebook page.

The first picture is what I purchased... The YSL is in the color "Fuchsia in Rage" 

image.jpg

And these were my free gifts... 4 makeup bags (1 Sephora, 1 Benefit, and 2 Dior) I also received 6 foil samples and a mirror.

image.jpg

Natalian

wow DIOR makeup bag... How did you get it??/

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

When I checked out they handed me one of the totes (from the promo awhile back) with all of the products. When the girl handed it to me she was like "It's like Christmas!" And I held my tongue because I thought it was just the advertised bag and samples... I was pleasantly surprised. There were actually 2 Dior makeup bags inside of a white Dior box. The Benefit bag and the Sephora mirror were a nice surprise too!

Natalian

(0) Hearts

wow so jealous

it was so busy today, I did not even get help from staffs for advice or anything???

bratknits

Rouge perk lottery.  You spend $1,000 and hope they give a hoot about your local store.

JayReed

I almost bought the buxom set!! I can only see me wearing 3 of those colors tho! still a great price for 3 of them.... listen to me enabling myself..

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Honestly, I probably have 20 of these minis now... I just can't help myself :/ lol

shinybananas

WOW. Lucky you. 

elsielee

AHHH! I was looking for the bottled dreams set in my store but they didn't have it. I hope they restock during the sale.

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

I actually had to ask for it... They had them stashed away in the back of the store.

laura86

You're so lucky there was someone in your store who was kind and honest! I spoke with 5 different reps at my store. One pretended like it wasn't even a Sephora product. Another rep just kept saying no, we have never had those in stock, etc. (But she sounded like she was totally lying). When I showed her that the app said it is in stock and suggested it may be in the back, she actually WALKED AWAY. I am pretty sure that they are encouraged not to sell certain products during sales. I am fed up because I went JUST to get this, since they pulled it from the website a day before the sale. I am totally coveting the E&J Black!

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

That is such a bummer that the stores are so inconsistent :smileysad: The app is actually what made me ask about it. I have a couple of genuine SA's at my store, so I knew who to ask. I'm sorry you weren't able to snag it :smileysad: Hopefully they restock it (at least online) before the sale ends.

AlwaysGlamorous

Your haul looks awesome!! I hope and hope and hope that one day I will have a mini-me to take with me to Sephora events everywhere!! :smileyhappy: Glad to hear that the Cast Members were so sweet to her!

itsjaimiehere

Aww, thats sweet :smileyhappy: Even thouugh she's only 5, I let her play with makeup... She had a Field Day! lol

AlwaysGlamorous

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Some of my favorite stories that my mom tells me about my young glam years are when we were out shopping together. By age 4, I'd come up with this saying "If you like it, you buy it." ...which according to my shopping habits I apparently still abide by :smileywink: I can only imagine that your little one loved it!! :smileyvery-happy:

JennJZ

Loved the event in Appleton, WI. 3 deluxe and awesome samples plus bag and

foil samples. It wasn't too busy so you could always get help to make a sample or get a recommendation. Really fun for my first event - won't be my last. 

chelssss

[ Edited ]

Reporting from the Knoxville,Tn store. Will post pics later. The SAs kept giving us handmade and premake samples...but didn't see them giving them to anyone else. It was awesome. This Knoxville store won me back and I could care less about the rouge program thanks to them!!!

ETA: we only had Anastasia brand rep but she was awesome too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 379 replies
  • 633 hearts
  • 144 in conversation
    • kalex
    • meow123
    • itscarin
    • killahbabe
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire