Live Feed from VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14

Hi Ladies, 

I thought it may be good idea to hear from other fellow Rouges across the country and let us know what is going on at your event and what goodies you get, if any?! I would love to hear any of the following! 

• Where is your store located?
  • What Reps visited your store? 
  • What kind of food was there? lol
  • Did you get any exclusive goodies besides the free makeup bag?
  • What was in your haul?! (What you went in for, but really left with?) Please post pics!! Smiley Happy

Please no Drama! Happy Shopping! 

Re: Live Feed from VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14

(0) Hearts

Debating on whether to be there right at 9 or wait a bit...but since I'm not sure how crowded it will be, think I'll show up early so I can get what I want and possibly gets some tips from any brand reps who MAY be there! lol

(0) Hearts

For the Rise & Rouge event last fall, I beat a lot of the employees there by being outside 30 min prior. Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show this is not.

(0) Hearts

I am thinking I want to be there pretty early, I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything, IF there is anything! I hope we have Reps lol. 

This seems fun!!! I'll share! My store us in Towson, Md. I called yesterday and they said Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Algenist and two other brands I can't remember will be there. I'll let you know tomorrow. I plan to ask each of them for samples. Smiley Happy I'll check in tomorrow, maybe with pics. 

(0) Hearts

Oooo! I would love ANY of those Reps! I still don't know who mine will be in Hurst, TX!

JayReed, I was just at the Hurst location yesterday and I think the girl said it was going to be a hair rep (forgot the brand) and s/he will be styling people's hair etc. I hope there's more than that though, keep us posted!

I RSVP'd at Northpark and there will be about a dozen reps there : Boscia, MUFE, Cover FX, Perricone MD, Fresh, Philosophy, Smashbox, Bite, Givenchy, Livingproof, Tarte, T3, Dr. Dennis Gross

(0) Hearts

omg i would LOVE if Urban Decay reps came to our store, but chances of them being in Hawaii are slim Smiley Sad

That's too bad... but you're in Hawaii! That's way better. I'm excited about it- I love UD! 

So excited! This is the first event I've gone to since I've been a Rouge. I was told we'd have coffee and donuts. I asked about Reps last wee. But apparently they've been in and out of the stores for the last month or so (how I haven't seen them I don't know since I basically live there!). I did talk to a Fresh Rep though. How do yours like their eye cream? I just use my Origins Ginzing...

The last time my Sephora had an "event" there was a bowl of Hershey Kisses at the register.  I'll definitely keep you posted on whether Omaha upped it's game.

Mine had mini chocolate bars last time.  Smiley Happy

mine had jelly beans. in bowls that everyone kept touching. it was a germ nightmare. Finger.s crossed tomorrow is better

That is nasty, glad I cancelled . . . Five foils and a dose of E. Coli is not my idea of a special event! Smiley Sad

That is horrifying. 

ewwwwwww jelly beans - that's kind of icky!

It was very gross. I wanted to yell at them all and say you don't know who's hands have been in there...but I don't think it would have mattered. 

eww, i hate jelly beans AND germs!

Yikes! Maybe snickers tomorrow! 

(0) Hearts

LOL!

Omg, I just lol'd so hard. hahaha that is so sad!! 

Lmao

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments