Cat588

Liquid liner recommendations?

I'm wanting to buy a new liquid liner because the one I have right now (I think it's Maybelline...) is starting to smudge/melt as it gets warmer out :smileysad: I'm looking for one that will last all day and is fairly easy to apply. Any recommendations? :smileyhappy:

DesertRose0706

Re: Liquid liner recommendations?

(0) Hearts

i should specify that I like the Kat Von D tattoo liners.  I think she has other ones as well, but I have not tried them.

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I really like Kat Von D's liquiid eyeliers.  The tip is a brush, not felt, and you can get a thin line, or thick depending on what look you are going for.   They also last all day without smudging, but are easy to remove at night.

roxystar4

I really like the Sephora Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner (I have the dark matte brown and the blue color).  

Lately I have really been loving the LORAC Front of the Line PRO eyeliner in black. 

Cat588

@dianabt Oooo! That looks fancy! haha! I think I might have to check that one out instead! My Maybelline one that I have right now is in a kinda pen style (like a marker kinda) and I like that.

DTalksAll

I'm with Diana, the Too Faced 3 way lining tool is amazing! It's so easy to use & really lasts all day. Another great liquid liner is the Stila one. 

Are you only looking for a liquid liner? The Buxom Gel liner does not budge at all during the summer months on my eyes, even if I go swimming (just don't rub your eyes)

dianabt

Hi Cat588,

I love love LOVE my Too Faced 3 way lining tool. It's like a 3-pronged felt tip liner that really lets you get a thin or thick line and stays put! I haven't had a problem with it smudging or even getting in my eyes or contacts so it may be worth a shot. :smileyhappy:

Too Faced - 3 - Way Lash Lining Tool

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Cat588

@carrierose Thanks! I'll have to check that out!

carrierose

I feel like I'm always recommending Urban Decay, and maybe it's because I am, but their 24/7 liquid liner is my HG liner.  I learned how to successfully use liquid liner with this one...the brush, for me, is easy to use and get a close line or something more dramatic.  I have Perversion, Retrograde, Siren, and Smog.  It doesn't smudge or melt, and almost peels off when you use remover at the end of the day.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=URBAN%20DECAY%2024%2F7%20Waterproof%20Liqui...

swfupload_7496250263039318476.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • carrierose
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • DesertRose0706