hannahcee8

Lip Products and Combination Skin Moisturizer

(0) Hearts

Hello all! I was wondering if some of you could suggest some lip products that are pigmented and glossy (not as glossy as lip glosses).  For example, I really like Clinique's Chubby Sticks and the finish of Mac's Lustre lipsticks. Any other suggestions?

Also, I was wondering if there are any suggestions for good combination skin moisturizers out there, preferably with SPF and a matte finish. Thank you! 

AshOtto

Re: Lip Products and Combination Skin Moisturizer

(0) Hearts

** :smileyhappy: lol sorry my contacts arent in & im currently blind lol

AshOtto

(0) Hearts

Try Cetaphil moisturizer! great for all skin types! i have slight combination (my forehead gets oily easily) and it works well for me :smileysad:

garnett

Make Up For Ever has a line of lipsticks called Rouge Artist Natural.  They come in about 18 shades that are translucent and shiny but not like lip gloss.  I recently got one in a set of lipcolors I ordered (GIVE ME MORE LIP) in a lovely shade of red (45N).  Very wearable and moist and it has good staying power. There is enough pigment to wear it on it's own or you can layer it.   I recently colored my lips with a red lip pencil and then went over it with this semi sheer lipstick and I thought it looked great.

My skin is normal/dry so I am not familiar with the products that would work best for you. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • garnett
    • hannahcee8
    • AshOtto