Limited edition items of the past

MK89

Limited edition items of the past

Hi ladies! (and some gents :smileywink:)

So recently I developed an obsession with getting my hands on the LE MAC Archie's Girls collection. I finally got all the items I wanted from Ebay, so I wanted to share! My last two looks on the What Are You Wearing Today thread used the blush in the picture. How cute is the packaging? It brings back teenage nostalgia for me. I'm sad I missed out on it when it was released, but I just wasn't that into makeup at the time and didn't know of its existence.

Anyway, this got me thinking...what item or items, now discontinued or hard to find, have you been obsessed with getting your hands on? I know for some people, it's Meteorites, and I also saw a LE Tom Ford blush in the hauls thread!

Feel free to share pictures if you have them :smileyhappy:

MK89

Re: Limited edition items of the past

(0) Hearts

Ehem. If you ever want to get rid of stuff....:smileywink: I was looking up swatches of Daddy's Little Girl today actually, lol. Really wish I had been into makeup when that stuff came out.

I got an Alluring Aquatic lipstick and gloss after the collection had already been sold out! So silly. For some reason it didn't excite me as much until it was already gone :smileyvery-happy:

talinder

Skipper's remorse has fueled most of my MAC LE purchases...

kellsmuneoka

I'm a sucker for that packaging! Did you hear about prabal gurung and mac? I heard the packaging is going to be gorgeous!

talinder

(0) Hearts

I did hear about it. I'm trying to step away from MAC. I spent so much money of that last few years for things that were hyped or in cute packaging. I bought Refined Golden bronzer b/c I loved the way the compact looked. I don't even think I can wear that shade. I don't really wear bronzer and I already have a Guerlain one that is likely better quality.

Cupcakecandy

(0) Hearts

I didn't know about that, but I bet you're right! Can't wait-I can totally imagine pretty designs *drool

I don't own anything from Mac (gasp!!), but I hope the stuff gets a good rating on temptalia so I can get it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 67 replies
  • 89 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • malday
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • talinder
    • mrsbaine