Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@CorgiMommy, nice to see a release from CT. I can't wait for her foundation sticks to launch!

@TraceyEB, I love the ease & convenience of foundation sticks. Interested to see her shade range as well as the consistency and finish of the product. 😍

@itsfi, I am fond of foundations sticks, too, and the ones I've used the most are Bobbi Brown, Tom Ford, and Lancome. Lancome is my preferred because it is a cream-to-powder formula and not emollient like BB and TF. I also prefer the beige shade (cool ivory) that TF and BB don't offer. What brands do you prefer?

@TraceyEB, I forgot Lancome has a stick foundation ... may have to check it out at some point. The Bobbi Brown one I used ages ago, along with Prescriptives - there's a throwback brand; I'm pretty sure they had a foundation stick and that I used to wear it. 

My current stash include ones from Tom Ford, Westman Atelier and Merit. The Westman Atelier one is more of an emollient consistency and it can get a bit shiny as the day wears on. I sometimes have to blot mid-afternoon - and my skin is on the dry/dehydrated side! The Merit has more of a satin / demi-matte finish - I do need to make sure my skin is well prepped when using that one, but is it ever a bad thing to have well prepped skin? I think not. 😆

@itsfi, I have not heard the brand Prescriptives is a long time! Thanks for describing the WA and Merit foundation sticks and your experience with them. I like foundation sticks that aren't fussy. I've heard the WA foundation stick makes your skin look better over time. Can't wait to try CT's formula!

i have the setting spray, highlighter, blush and mascara, and honestly i think that its totally worth the money. the setting spray is amazing (it smells like roses), snd the highlighter and blush give me a super cute glow, and the mascara isnt clumpy at all. but yk, everyone has different preferences and skin types, but thats js my opinion on char!! ❤️

btw heres links to my products!!

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Beauty Blush Wand Pink Pop 

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand 

I am in love with Charlotte Tilbury and Goiw recipe so much but Charlotte Tilbury isn’t worth the MONEY do NOT save up for it like I did!!!! (My opinion)🤎🤍🧡

More on the new Pillow Talk plumping lip glosses.

1000014554.png

I love the packaging they look beautiful @TraceyEB ❤️

@happyskincare, let us know if you pick them up!

This looks amazing! I love new releases and old ones too that stay in stock! Such a pretty color! @TraceyEB 💄

@peculiarzmakeup, the highlighters were popular the first time around. Interesting how she is expanding the PT brand.

Love her Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Wardrobe Set  it’s amazing the liner is so incredible and such a beautiful shade of lipstick 💄 

The CT airbrush powder is ok for me, I don’t like the lack of shades. I choose medium but looks so yellow on my skin. If you have more like a neutral undertone don’t choose medium because tends to oxidize. But overall the performance of the powder is good, I just thing does not worth the hype.

I like more my MAC studio fix powder, it’s my holy grail.

20% off orders over $60 US/$75 CAD until March 14 at 4:59 a.m. EST with code REDCARPET

1000014545.png

Launching soon, plumping lip gloss as seen at the Oscars.💋 Also in the works, a hydrating foundation stick! 

1000014544.png

1000014543.png

1000014471.png

Honestly the setting spray is to die for.

CT is one of my favorite brands I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I have the filmstar mini pallete and I put everyone I know on that it’s not too highly priced and it has a lot of product. It’s amazing the highlighter is so so pretty and doesn’t have a cast if that makes sense it’s just glowy and perfect. I also have the cream blush it’s so pretty and perfectly pigmented for pale people and tan people (since I self tan i know both). I really really want to get the contour wand but it’s too expensive for the amount you get so if anyone has any other recommendations I would so appreciate it. 

New Hollywood Beauty Icon lipsticks and Lip Cheats have launched on CT direct and the CT App. Will launch at retailers on January 25. All are permanent additions to Charlotte's Hollywood brand within a brand lineup.

1000013055.png

Launching January 23, Hollywood Beauty Icon lipsticks in KISSING and Matte Revolution formulas with matching Lip Cheats as reported by @Sunnysmom and @danielledanielle. Apparently an extension to the 'Hollywood' franchise...

1000012962.png

1000012966.png

1000013016.png

1000012948.png

6,148 Replies
testing