Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Swatches of my sample of 90’s Pink.

@sister13 

9FC1C519-8518-465B-9FA4-C2EF45A4E399.jpeg

EFC111EA-E9FA-4BFA-8F5E-4FEE869833CC.jpeg

6B6AFD73-7768-414E-8D76-926904FC6B32.jpeg

@Ispend2much6, looovvveee this shade on you! I'm considering Rose to Fame and Icon Baby.

@TraceyEB  @sister13 has Rose to Fame and modeled it in one of the threads; can't remember which one.

@Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB 

Here is Rose to Fame!

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

@sister13, that shade is STUNNING on you! Thank you for the swatch and the photo. Rose to Flame is shade in my basket! 😍💄

@sister13  Thank you!

@TraceyEB @Ispend2much6  - It's 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge ! 🙂  When i'm back on mobile, I can xpost the pics! 🙂 

It is a little deeper than I thought, but I think it looks nice on you! @Ispend2much6 

@Ispend2much6 pretty

I lovveeee the pillow talk lip liner, i also like the lip stick but i feel like its a little dark for me, i wish they had a pillow talk light. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner - Pillow Talk Collection 

@FentyFan11, CT is launching PT Light lip pencil and lipstick on April 4. The original PT makes my lips look beige but I can wear PT Intense lipstick. She's expanding the line.

That is such a great collection! 💕🙌 @FentyFan11 

Launching April 4, new additions to the Pillow Talk line: new shade PT Light, PT shades expanding to the Collagen Lip Baths, and repromoted Multi Glow Highlighters in Romance Light and Dream Light with updates lids. (Romance Light has the sparkly pink shade.) My photo and swatches of the Multi Glow Highlighters are below.

1000014568.png

1000014567.png

1000014580.jpg

Top shade: Dream Light; Bottom shade: Romance LightTop shade: Dream Light; Bottom shade: Romance Light

YES! Ive been wanting a lighter pillow talk! And ive been wanting a pink highlighter!! Cant wait for april 4th darlings! ❤️❤️❤️

@FentyFan11, glad you saw this post.

Yay! Those highlighters look beautiful @TraceyEB ❤️🤩❤️

@happyskincare, they are lovely!

Everything she designs is so spot on like my eyes just are so drawn to these amazing shades and tones! So exciting and beautiful! @TraceyEB 

@peculiarzmakeup, an interesting collection for Spring!

@TraceyEB yay!!

@CorgiMommy, nice to see a release from CT. I can't wait for her foundation sticks to launch!

6,147 Replies
testing