Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@danielledanielle, I saw the lipsticks but overlooked the lip liners.

Ha! @TraceyEB  I saw the liners and overlooked the lipstick!

@danielledanielle, too funny!! 😂

Good shades @danielledanielle . Do we know if there are also a few new lipstick colors? Feel like I got an email but my brain is on lipstick overload?! 🤪 I’ll check. Edit- ooh yes there are some coming. Kissing formula pinks and Matte Rev reds etc! Nice nice. 

IMG_4416.jpegIMG_4417.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, these photos look more true to the lipstick colours. I wish the KISSING pinks were more rose-toned.  As much as I would like Pizzaz or Cinematic Red, I have so many red lipsticks, many of which are Charlotte Tilbury's, and lipsticks are a low buy category for me.

I hear you @TraceyEB . Looks like some new shade and finish variations but I have plenty of CT lippies too thankfully! Rose-tones would have been good in those. Maybe they’ll look a bit different irl. Lips need to be a low buy category for me!! 😭

@Sunnysmom, I recently organized my lipsticks by colour and came face-to-face with how many I have. 😲 So looowww buy. It will be interesting to see what they look like in real life, especially the darker pinks.

Yup, 👍🏽👍🏽

@danielledanielle I missed these. I love her colors, wish they lasted a bit longer. 🙃

Charlotte has released a New Year LE Queen of Luck eyeshadow quad. There's also a 20% off discount for a bundle of two, and 5% off when paired with a Lip Blur.

1000012248.png

1000012249.png

1000012250.png

Ooh! Pretty @TraceyEB 

CT's has launched two mystery products at 50% off - contents are in the spoiler tag:

• Mystery Makeup Stocking ($124 USD/$157 CAD) - contains 7 full size makeup products, including 4 iconic pillow talk products and a supermodel kisses makeup bag, and 
  • Your Best Skin Ever Mystery Box ($170 USD/$209 CAD) - contains 6 full size skincare and complexion icons, including Beautiful Skin Foundation and Airbrush Brightening Flawless Finish (choose your shades).
Spoiler
Your Best Skin Mystery Box
- Goddess Cleansing Ritual (citrus oil cleanser, bamboo charcoal cleaner)
- mini Collagen Face Oil
- Magic Eye Rescue
- Magic Hydrator Mist
- Beautiful Skin Foundation (pick your shade)
- Airbrush Flawless Finish Brightening Powder

Mystery Stocking
- Pillow Talk Lip and Cheek Glow in Colour of Dreams
- Super Nudes Matte Revolution Lipstick in Cover Star (a very light caramel shade)
- Eyes to Mesmerize in Rose Gold
- Pillow Talk Hollywood Glow Glider Highlighter in Pillow Talk
- Hollywood Exagger-Eyes Liner Duo (black/shimmering champagne; US only) OR Super Nudes Duo Liner (brown/cream; countries outside the US)
- Pillow Talk Push Up Mascara in Dream Pop (burgundy shade)
- One additional Pillow Talk-branded product
- Supermodel Kisses Makeup Bag (white with red kisses)
- Surprise minis

The 2 for 1 and up to 30% off Black Friday sales end tonight!

Screenshot (431).png

She always has fun mystery gifts @TraceyEB! That stocking is cute! 

@itsfi, CT does a good job with them, and the stocking is really cute. I think they were available for purchase last year.  I attending an unveiling of the mystery box and stocking contents and listed them above under a spoiler tag. 

Ahhh, thank you for including the details @TraceyEB. I have to be good - I have already picked up lots of goodies and have a list of things I want that will come out next month and early next year - so I shall pass but will live vicariously through you - you will pick up one or both the mystery gifts, yes? 

@itsfi, I'm very tempted by the skincare mystery box. A few Black Friday purchases and an unanticipated sale at Selfridges sufficiently dented the wallet, so I'm trying to be resist!

CT is announcing a daily sale each day this week. Today's sale is up to 30% off select eye and lip products. Fans of Colour Chameleons might consider the PT gift set that includes Smokey Pillow Talk; one of my favouritee and found only in this set.

1000010504.png

1000010505.png

@TraceyEB I ended up picking out some items from this sale so I could get the bonus Eyes to Mesmerize. Unfortunately one of the palettes I chose is out of stock so they refunded me. I hope they still send the Eyes to Mesmerize promo 🤞

@Mellmars1185, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know if they do/don't. Hope you love the other goodies when they arrive!

@TraceyEB Thank you! My order still arrived with thr promo item, even though my order was under the amount it qualified for after the palette wad OOS ☺️

6,148 Replies
testing