Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@SportyGirly125 @TraceyEB I didn't know about this product either! Thanks for the tip!

@fiercestpoodle @TraceyEB Laura Geller also makes a lip spackle that works the same as the MAC lip erase.

@SportyGirly125, that's great to know, thanks!!

oooh so pretty!

Anonymous Insider

Look at that rosy gold!! So pretty! 😄

Peachy plump looks sooo perfect 

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Tomorrow, CT direct launches 2 new shades of Collagen Lip Bath - Rosy Glow and Peachy Plump - the last pieces of the Glowgasm collection. Saw early notification signup on Charlotte's IG stories. (9 am GMT = 4 am CST)

i need both!! @TraceyEB

i need both!! @TraceyEB
Anonymous Insider

😀😀 thanks for the news!

😀😀 thanks for the news!

If you’re still fancy about Lovegasm collection that you missed out during 20% off Sping sale, hop over Net-a-Porter to check it out. Both Lightgasm and Lovegasm are $65 vs $75 and the beauty wand are $32 vs $38. The prices are Not as good as 20% off but still better than no discount;) Stargold and rose gold are $24. 🤣😂

A little update if anybody cares 😉 I ended up ordering Lightgasm and Pinkgasm from Net-a-Porter.  I havent tried Pinkgasm yet but i tried Lightgasm today.  I use Wayne Goss holiday 2018 brush to pick up the blush and hightligher and Tom Ford Bronzer brush (natural hair one) to pick up bronzer.  I dont have issue to pick up products (though i have to admit i had heavy handed when i was doing this) 😉 Oh boy it is  definitely glowing palette (not a bad thing).  Hopefully i have time to take some picture today or sometimes later 😉 I kinda wish she has something in between Lightgasm and Lovegasm though 😉

@blackkitty2014 you made me giggle. Agree tho wishing was something inbetween the 2. 

That glow is REAL. 🤣 I like Pinkgasm but don’t love it and have same issue @TraceyEB , looks pretty then kind of just leaves sparkles , and doesn’t last long even when layering. Big bad $ month is right! Ugg! 

@blackkitty2014, I would love to see what Lightgasm looks like on you. I, too, wish there was a middle palette. I have Lovegasm en route - the bronzer has a red tone to it, which suits me well. Pink and Peach gasms are super pretty and glowy. They seem to disappear into my skintone (leaving a gorgeous sheen) unless I have bronzer on. Still experimenting with layering them over other cheek products.

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom This is Lightgasm. I still can’t capture the pink holographic on my cheek. I think it’d be gorgeous on light skin. And @ms123456 i’m wearing Magnus 😘5451A89E-8486-44BB-AA02-A141DC1671E2.jpeg

And everyone else sorry for the face spam 🤪😉

@blackkitty2014, this looks beautiful on you!! I love the glow and the bronzer shade on you, and that TF lipstick! I *just* got Lovegasm, so lots of "science" going on now. 🙂 Thank you for posting a look using Lightgasm!!

@TraceyEB , i hope you love Lovegasm.  I'm playing catch up with all the palettes i ordered this month (way too many).  I should put myself on no-buy for the rest of the summer 😉

@blackkitty2014, I'm the same. Considering June a "low buy" month. 🙂

@blackkitty2014  You are beaming so beautifully! TF Magnus looks perfect with this pretty look. I like this one more on you. Lightgasm created an ethereal glow on you (prettier), where Lovegasm is more visibly golden.

Thx you so much @ms123456 😘

Looks amazing on you @blackkitty2014 ! I don’t know what my problem is with wearing it but it just looked like a peachy almost muddy glitter bomb on me no matter what I did! lol. My skin must be some odd combo of warmish but pale god knows what. 🤣SA are semi challenged to access what I am. 😳🤓. They say oh you are warm, hmm well also neutral, well I dunno! Lol. And also weird bec I live in SoCal but I stay out of sun  lot. Prob my mixed up blend of Italian other stuff add in Midwest past life?! Ha. You can help access in person sometime! 😘

Oh no @Sunnysmom sorry to hear that. I was worrying about Lightgasm not showing up on me but it did. I think I like Lightgasm more than Lovegasm at this point. I’m always the odd one. While everyone else like the highlighter the most in Lightgasm. I love the pink shade the most. I don’t quite have anything like it in my collection. But guess what, the combo of Tom Ford Bicoastal and Chanel Camelia de Plumes still look the best on me (bling bling yet still classy 😘)

6,147 Replies
testing