Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lachaton thanks for the heads up!! I will definitely have to check it out 

oh man, i wish the beauty glow palette would be put up for sale! hah

Ooh summer sale you say?

Thanks for the heads up, @Mochapj.

Nordstrom is offering two CT lipstick sets during its anniversary sale. The Nude set has full-sized Super Cindy and Kim KW lipsticks (from the Hot Lips collection) and Pillow Talk lip liner. The other set is called Pop, and has exclusive shades, though looking at the bullets in the photo, it looks like the red is from the KISSING collection/formula and the rose is from the matte line; there's also a lip liner.

Sorry, I can't post photos atm, but the catalog's online if you want a peek.

I was looking at the Pop set and pretty interested in that. Do you think the Red is the So Marilyn? The Rose one from the matte line; is that Amazing Grace? Or Bond Girl? Or Secret Salma? This is the only set that has been interesting to me at all for the Nordie's sale. 

@mrsbaine@blackkitty2014In Mocha's link above, the pop shades are listed as Kiss Chase and Between the Sheets with a Pink Venus lip liner. Might you recognize those shades from earlier releases on CT's website?

@TraceyEB Kiss chase and between the sheets were last year's LE valentines shades 

Thanks for jogging my memory, @Mochapj! I recall liking one of the shades especially. Now to check out the swatches. 

Thx you @TraceyEB. I'll go to look up the swatches. Hopefully these won't sold out before the sale is open to everyone;)

I'm off to look up the swatches, too, @blackkitty2014 though I'll admit I have some CT to purchase and lipstick was not on the list... 🤔

Great minds think alike @mrsbaine. I'm interested in Pop set as well. I don't have any CT lippies so it might be time to get it 

You don't @blackkitty2014???? When you get one I'd be curious to see how you like it. 

Anonymous Insider

Referral code anyone? Please 🙏🏼🙂

there's a referral on shopspring that I can give you! you can try using it on Charlotte Tilbury 

IMG_2288.PNGIMG_2287.PNGIMG_2289.PNG

IMG_2290.PNG

Nordstrom has a 2 piece gift with $125 CT purchase today- it's a mini Miracle balm and supermodel body cream..

Did Lip Magic get discontinued? 

Hi! Would anyone would be interested in sharing their Spring referral link? I would love to get CT Beauty Glow palette. 😊

What??? CT has a referral code? I have been eying up CTilbury products for over a year while wasting (Vib rouge) $$$on less than par products ! I need to learn quality vs quantity lol. If anyone would kindly share their referral code I would be so grateful & then head straight for the wonder glow, bar of gold & a face pallet! 

On a side note, I'd like to say that I don't post much on BT but I am so grateful to each of you for sharing so much, being kind & always treating one another with empathy, consideration & a true desire to help one another! Considering the name is 'Beauty Talk' you might imagine a bunch of snooty, beautiful, jealous, know-it-all types of women/people but instead each of you make this is a cozy 'home' for everyone! I see people go out of their way to share so many tips, go to great lengths to help one another & feel a true sense of community, working together for the greater good of all!!! 

I don't mean to ramble but it's important for each of you, especially the Moderators that I've yet to meet (I'll take that as a good sign, lol) but keep everything in order.

Thank you, to each of you for being real...I'm going to start posting more & cast my fear aside but I promise my posts will never be this long again!😘🤣💄

4 Replies
testing