Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks for jogging my memory, @Mochapj! I recall liking one of the shades especially. Now to check out the swatches. 

Thx you @TraceyEB. I'll go to look up the swatches. Hopefully these won't sold out before the sale is open to everyone;)

I'm off to look up the swatches, too, @blackkitty2014 though I'll admit I have some CT to purchase and lipstick was not on the list... 🤔

Great minds think alike @mrsbaine. I'm interested in Pop set as well. I don't have any CT lippies so it might be time to get it 

You don't @blackkitty2014???? When you get one I'd be curious to see how you like it. 

Anonymous Insider

Referral code anyone? Please 🙏🏼🙂

there's a referral on shopspring that I can give you! you can try using it on Charlotte Tilbury 

IMG_2288.PNGIMG_2287.PNGIMG_2289.PNG

IMG_2290.PNG

Nordstrom has a 2 piece gift with $125 CT purchase today- it's a mini Miracle balm and supermodel body cream..

Did Lip Magic get discontinued? 

Hi! Would anyone would be interested in sharing their Spring referral link? I would love to get CT Beauty Glow palette. 😊

What??? CT has a referral code? I have been eying up CTilbury products for over a year while wasting (Vib rouge) $$$on less than par products ! I need to learn quality vs quantity lol. If anyone would kindly share their referral code I would be so grateful & then head straight for the wonder glow, bar of gold & a face pallet! 

On a side note, I'd like to say that I don't post much on BT but I am so grateful to each of you for sharing so much, being kind & always treating one another with empathy, consideration & a true desire to help one another! Considering the name is 'Beauty Talk' you might imagine a bunch of snooty, beautiful, jealous, know-it-all types of women/people but instead each of you make this is a cozy 'home' for everyone! I see people go out of their way to share so many tips, go to great lengths to help one another & feel a true sense of community, working together for the greater good of all!!! 

I don't mean to ramble but it's important for each of you, especially the Moderators that I've yet to meet (I'll take that as a good sign, lol) but keep everything in order.

Thank you, to each of you for being real...I'm going to start posting more & cast my fear aside but I promise my posts will never be this long again!😘🤣💄

Hi and welcome to BT!  Your comments about the supportive nature of those who post here ring true to me. I was remarking to my spouse just yesterday how kind, supportive and informative the BT community is. I lLook forward to more of your posts.

Re: CT or TF foundations, my skin tone is light-to-medium with periodic flushing. I tend to wear foundations with medium to full coverage. I do like and have repurchased Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder Foundation. I tried a sample of CT's Magic Foundation but I found it drying. I've not tried Tom Ford foundations.

I'm PMing you 🙂 @anya33

Thank you so much! Just ordered the #GloMo face pallet & am so excited! I really wanted to order 'The Golden Goddess' collection, but will have to work on that slowly.

I'd also love to try either Charlotte Tilbury's or Tom Fords foundation but have to drive about an hour & a half into Philly (I had my entire lumbar spine fused so sitting for longer than 10 minutes makes me 😰)

...which is the closest Nordstrom which we know carries Charlottte Tilbury!

As I would really like to be colormatched & see the products prior to purchasing on line.

If any of you wear CT or TF foundation, would you mind sharing your thoughts with me?

(How do I obtain hearts so I can do swaps)

😘❤️💄

Hi @anya33 

Just a couple thoughts for you - if you can find a nice sales associate at a counter in a department store, they can often be helpful in assisting with products (even via email or telephone). (I have a Nordstrom SA I shop with, and we stay in touch by email and phone. She also helps me if I'm looking for a product or a sample of a certain type. And then just ships my order to me.) 

I've also had good experiences shopping with the Charlotte Tilbury direct website. Not quite as many sales or deals, but there are some once in a while. They have free shipping and offer samples, including foundation samples for you to pick out with an order. With some of the foundations, CT will actually automatically include samples of that foundation so you can test it prior to opening up your new bottle.

Which foundations and shades have you found matched you? I've tried some of the foundations from CT and TF so I might be able to help.

As for hearts, other users typically give you hearts based on your posts - particularly if they found your post helpful, or if they liked the content you were sharing. It's basically like contributing to and becoming part of the community here 🙂 

Hope you enjoy your first CT palette! 

sent you one! lmk if you have any questions!

Another set of comparison swatches, posted on Really Ree in this order: eyeshadows, bronzers, blush, and highlighters.

CT Instant Palette Comparison Swatches.jpg

Dropping off more swatches

IMG_1952.JPG

This palette is so gorgeous! Thank you to Mochapj for all of the swatches!

I have decided that I must have it any am considering purchasing on Spring. Would someone be willing to PM me their referral link?  Win Win .. I think we would both get $20 off. 🙂

PM'g you. 🙂

3 Replies
testing