Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks so much for the swatches! I wish they had included a darker bronzer shade that would suit more skintones.

Thanks @Mochapj! I haven't used mine yet but I like the colors. Isn't that giant sticker cute?

It really is @KMariel LOL.

It's very Rolling Stonesesque 🙂

Glad to see the 3rd eyeshadow is that deep/pigmented...but the bronzer is so much lighter than I expected! Maybe it'll be a decent option for winter. The blush colors look pretty flattering--like maybe you could just drape these and forgo a bronzer altogether. Thank you for posting!! I went ahead and ordered mine on her website--they were offering a free travel size tube of the Supermodel Body Shimmer.

@killerkate someone on my IG just mentioned that it may be the same bronzer and highlight as in the Filmstar Bronze and Glow palettes.  

I'm going to check but that would totally make sense because the bronzer in that doesn't show up on me either 😄

This is so tempting! Would #5 work as a bronzer or is it wrong for that? I'm having trouble being able to tell 

@ashlynaf I think it depends what sort of bronzer you like.  I don't wear bronzer at all because of my skintone, but #5 is sort of a rosy bronze colour and has some fairly significant shimmer to it.  

In terms of using it as a blush, I think it would give a very tanned/sunkissed look to the face, but could be a bit too red for bronzing on some skintones.

Thank you! It sounds like it could work well for a summer blush on my skin!

ahh! it looks so pretty @Mochapj

what are your thoughts of it compared to the other 2 palettes? and is that blush just straight up brown?

the shadow colors are really pretty though

@flyte I only own the darker of the 2 previous palettes (Seductive) so I'll check it against that and get back to you. 

#5 blush shade is a rosy bronze, but heavy on the bronze, LOL.

@Mochapj LOL i see what you mean haha. ugh i love it but i'm afraid it might be too dark T_T hmm if only the blush was more nudey!

thanks 😄 i;m excited to see!

@flyte - hope that helps 😉

IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0010.JPGIMG_0011.JPG

@Mochapj

thank you so much it does help a lot! once you start seeing a lot of browns it starts becoming really hard to differentiate them haha.

oh man the blush still looks way intimidating! 

Pillow Talk lipstick is now available at Nordstroms online

I see the option to buy/pickup at a local store too so I'm guessing some stores are now carrying it too 😄 

I saw PT lipstick at my Nordies yesterday!

New instant look palette in Beauty Glow. I bought it from the Spring app, I had a $10 credit and they added an "anniversary gift" of $15 off. Don't know if that would apply to everyone.

IMG_1712.PNG

IMG_1730.PNG

IMG_1729.PNG

Hi K, can you please tell me about this Spring App? I desperately want to purchase Charlotte Tilbury products but would love to find a coupon, sale, etc...

Thank you kindly for any help!

Curious about the $15 anniversary gift. Did that just appear in your account?  

Thank you to all who have purchased this palette to give the rest of us a glimpse into the palette's shade range.

Can you report back on how you like it?? This is so gorgeous, but I already have the other two and can't decide if it's different enough to justify getting this one too. There doesn't seem to be any swatches or much info out there on it yet. 

@killerkate my palette is out for delivery today, so I'll be able to post some swatches later as well 🙂

Would love to see some swatches

testing