Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@killerkate Mine should be here Thursday so I'll try to post comparisons with the other two instant look palettes as soon as I can. Probably this weekend.

Woohoo! That would awesome, thank you!

I tried the new dry sheet mask this evening.The fit was fairly good but seemed to want to keep on slipping up over my eyes,I had to keep on pulling it down.I wouldn't want to be doing too much while it was on since I couldn't see really well but the fact I wear glasses might have contributed to that.

It is definitely less messy than regular sheet masks.

It seemed completely dry at first but I could feel the oils and other ingredients on my face as I massaged to activate it.

When I removed it my skin was shiny but not overly oily and I seemed to have a nice glow.It won't completely replace regular sheet masks for me but I like it.I am not disappointed I ordered one before I found the gift.I hope it will work as well for the next two uses.

I love the powder! It is so finely milled. It is the only product I own that I have actually hit pan on. 

I really love the 5 minute look in a palette. It is pricey but so convenient you get everything you need in there and it is the same quality as her other items. 

Mask.jpgRight after I ordered the new mask,I went to get the mail and found a free one.I knew some others on here had received them but wasn't expecting to get one myself.

Congrats @Seymore3 on getting one for free. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Aw congrats! And what a cute kitty!

The new dry sheet masks are up for sale on Charlotte Tilbury direct,I ordered one.I have been wanting to try these for a while and these ones are much more affordable than other brands I have seen.They are $27 Cnd.

Found this in my mailbox today.  Have any of you received this too and tried it out?  I thought a picture of this posted earlier on this website, or someone mentioned it....?

foto_no_exif.jpg

I received one in the mail Monday but I haven't tried it yet. It's a nice, unexpected gesture 😊

@Mochapj  I agree!  I was surprised and happy - can't wait to try it out now.  She's definitely great with making her clientele feel special.  🙂  

Congrats @Mesmarian & @Mochapj for getting the new mask. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

She definitely is good at making her clientele feel special, I got a Christmas card last year filled with some skin care samples from her which made me feel really nice as I love her products.

Oh that's awesome that she sent you a Christmas card!  It's the little touches like that which make me feel like a brand values our business.

I will definitely report back once I try the mask - I'm thinking to take it for a spin this weekend.  

@virgo87  Oh wow, I didn't know she sent out Christmas goodies.  Lucky you! 😄  By any chance was one of the samples the Goddess Clay Mask?  I haven't tried that yet, but am interested in hearing what it's like.

@MesmarianI was very lucky and shocked to say the least.

I think there was a sample of that in there. I actually have a full sized bottle of the mask. It is one of my favorite masks ever. It doesn't dry down and become hard like a lot of clay masks do. It is super easy to remove and my skin is not red/irritated after, and super soft after using it.

@virgo87 Now that sounds like the perfect clay mask.  I've been searching for a good one that didn't feel like you were being entombed in it (eek). You sold me on it!  🙂  

Sorry Francois Nars, this week's cosmetic funds are going to Charlotte! lol

@Mesmarian

If you do get it, let me know how you like it. I would like to know someone else's opinion on it.

@virgo87I love this mask,it is one of my favorite clay masks since it doesn't get dry and isn't drying,I love how my skin feels after using it.

@Seymore3   I am so happy to hear that you love it. It is one of my favorite masks.

@virgo87 Will do! I'm eager to try it out. But I won't be able to for another 2-3 weeks due to office procedures done today (milia/syringoma removals near my eyes), and will need to wait until that's healed. I guess in the meantime I'll entertain friends/family by rocking the 'glossed eyeshadow' look - using healing ointment (oh joy)!  

thank you for your swatches @sabrinas (you were the closest i found to my skintone too)  ! I finally bit the bullet and purchased both very victoria and pillow talk. And i love them! I wore both with mufe 2c, though i suspect a lot of neutral lip liners will work under them. I took PT out for a snow day to work haha. These remind me of a much nicer version of maybelline mattes? they have a similar slip but feel nicer on the lips w/o the heavy silicones. Now if they can make B.Perfect into this formula, id be a happy lippie wearer.

Il be posting my swatches on IG soon (brunettespylove)

2 Replies
testing