Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@luvgloss13  Thank you for including Pale Mauve.  I like that shade but wouldn't want to go any lighter or warmer, so Valentine is out for me.

@luvgloss13 thank you for the swatches and (bad word) perfect made me laugh!  I had been considering that color so it's good to see it against some other colors.

Pale Mauve looks really pretty! I think I have a sample of a BB lipstick. I should really use it to see if I like the formula because I'd love to get this shade!

@kso1225  YW 🙂 LOL!!! It wouldn't let me add the bad word! This BB lipstick is smooth and great coverage and very hydrating. I have dry lips and it doesn't dry them out more. I hope you love it! 🙂

@luvgloss13 And I want them all....

@meganlisa treat yourself! lol. I am going to watch your Lancome video tonight! 😉

@luvgloss13 I ordered Pillow talk and valentine but they haven't shipped yet!

Hey everyone! I asked ct direct for some swatches and they were nice to provide me with these, hope they help! 

IMG_0589.JPG

Didn't know they did that!

I didn't either! I asked on their instagram if they had more swatches and they told me to email their customer service for it and they provided me with this photo 😄 @natalie12

I got my lipsticks today. I can do a swatch too. I love Valentine, but not sure about Pillow Talk. It may be too dark . lol I love my pale lips! 

LMK if anyone wants a swatch with other pinks! 🙂

I would love more !! @luvgloss13 Theres never too many comparisons 🙂

Ok! It is dark out. grrrr. I will go under fake light. LOL

I have some of my fav pinks with me too I can compare! 

And here's Valentine - lighter than I was expecting but still nice

IMG_0570.JPG

Looks lovely on you...this shade would be too light for me.

I have a number of CT nudes and they don't suit me (B!tch Perfect, Miss Kensington, Liv it Up, etc.). I'm not even sure Pillow Talk is dark enough.

Good to know it is a bit lighter but still beautiful @lachaton

@lachaton - do you find it similar to Liv it up?? Or is pillow talk more in line with Liv? It looks a bit darker, but I know how different things can be IRL. I'm not super happy with Liv as she sits on my vanity looking pretty 😄

@niki172 I can post a comparison, but I find Liv It Up to be similar to Valentine but mor pink, less beige nude. Pillow talk (on me) is like a MLBB shade (slightly darker)

Heres Liv 

IMG_0444.JPG

Oh how I wish it looked like this on me. Perfect shade on you!

@lachaton This colour is absolutely made for you, it looks so fresh and polished! I don't own any CT and have been wanting to try something and your pic just sold me on this lippie

@lachaton  This looks amazing on you! The best of all 3, imo. Very very pretty

I just came here for the pic @lachaton. Was REALLY hoping this was Valentine as the color looked beautiful on the model, much like Liv does on you in this pic! It looks great!

9 Replies
testing