Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Guessgal BOGO eye sets are set up differently. Click on one of them and you will get a drop down option for your complimentary 2nd set. Then you add to cart so you are only adding one item to your cart but will get 2 sets.

@bonafide11 so I tried it twice and got two different results. not sure how to interpret these, or maybe I'm just slow today haha

1st try:

First try.JPG

2nd try:

second try.JPG

Not sure. It might be how they set up their system on the back end but I'm fairly sure they have their way of figuring out what you chose. It could be that field is normally used for quantity and they renamed it to be colours for this sale so it doesn't show up properly in the cart but their warehouse knows how to interpret it. 

Oh... so does that mean you can only get the second of the same colour free? (My cart says 1x Nocturnal eyes, then second line same thing as one item)

No, you should get the colours you choose. It might not show up in full detail in cart (I'm guessing it only shows limited characters?) but maybe they see the full selections when they print off your order slip.

oh I see... okay, thanks for your help! 🙂

@Harobedb @bonafide11 @mrsbaine

I think you guys are right about the price being the actual sale price.

The problem is the wording for this promotion. If they just said "prices as marked" instead of "50% offer will be automatically applied at checkout," there wouldn't be a problem. 

@lmi82having the same issue! I went through the whole checkout process and still nothing. 😞  Doesn't seem like their cs is open either...

@veronika23 Yup, customer service is only open Monday thru Friday. How unprofessional. 😞 

yeah very 😞

has anyone tried the nocturnal cat eyes to hypnotize? thoughts?  

@annypoo I have and didnt like them. The eyeshadows are very blah and I feel have a deep base with barely any shimmer/color to them even though they're advertised as being super pretty and amazing.  At one point I had the purple and the bronze one and didn't like them.  The purple just looked like a blackish grey on my eyes!

@sabrinas thanks, I think I'll skip it them. I feel like I've done enough damage this weekend 

From ReallyRee - CT deals for Sunday and Monday:

SUNDAY

50% off Charlotte Tilbury’s award-winning skin care and leather makeup bag £75 (50% off) – Cyber Weekend Exclusive. Includes:

• 3rd Edition Makeup Bag
  • Travel size skincare products
  • Mini Magic Cream
  • Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask
  • Mini Wonderglow
  • Mini Magic Night

MONDAY

Lucky Box of Makeup Magic – a mix ’n’ match of Charlotte’s award-winning products – 50% off Tilbury Treats – what will be in yours?

Spoiler

The Lucky bag is worth £300 and will include a surprise edit of:

•  3rd Edition Makeup Bag
  • Colour Chameleon: Bewitching Black
  • Colour Chameleon: Enchanting Indigo
  • Filmstars on the Go: Eve
  • Legendary Brows: Clear
  • Magic Cream
  • Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Mini Wonderglow
  • Lip Lustre – Portobello Girl
  • Scent Of A Dream – 30ml
  • Gift Box  

I think I'll pass but glad they at least give you a sense of what's in the lucky bag. Helped seal my decision!

I'm not sure I'm ready to roll the dice. The bags have to be generic enough to appeal to a broad audience.  I don't want (another) CT bag and I don't wear perfume, so that lowers the value of the bag for me.

Spoiler
CT Black Friday.gif

Received this e-mail from CT direct today. Details on CT's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales below were found on Huffington Post, which corroborated what I saw on Glamour's website (USD):

Thursday / Black Friday (Eyes)
Nocturnal Cat Eyes to Hypnotise - Buy One for $39, Gift One (50% Off).

Saturday (Lips)
Buy Matte Revolution in Red Carpet Red ($32) and Receive a Complimentary Lip Pouch

Sunday (Skin)
Skincare Kit #1 - Exclusive Leather Makeup Bag, Mini Magic Cream, Mini Wonderglow, Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask, Mini Multi-Miracle Glow, and Mini Night Cream (50% Off); Glamour reported $115
Skincare Kit #2 - 3rd Edition Makeup Bag, Mini Magic Cream, and Mini Wonderglow (50% Off)

Cyber Monday (All)
Lucky Box of Makeup Magic. Shh... it’s a secret. (50% Off)

Anonymous Insider

Do you know the price of the lucky Box?

I think it's $173 value for $75. At least that's what I could read from the picture.

It's weird though, uk offer has 300 value for 150 gbp

Anonymous Insider

Yeah and what I could read from the picture in Europe 300 euro for 195 euro. Must be different lucky boxes?

I think they are different too. I wish we could compare after people get them, mystery bag concept is quite fun 🙂

5 Replies
testing