Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

This is exciting! I am excited about all the skincare things and this Cyber Monday surprise. 

Has anyone tried CT's brushes? I'm contemplating getting her Mini Magic Brush Set, but I've heard nothing about her brushes. Would anyone recommend them? 

I ordered the set from Beautylish during their Gift Card event - I've only used the powder/blush & crease/blending brush so far but I really like them, especially the powder/blush brush. It's now the one I reach for the most for more precise all over powder/blush/contour/hightly.

The brushes are super soft and don't really feel "less than" ... just smaller but definitely quality brushes IMO 🙂

I own CT's  Powder and Sculpt brush (very versatile for powder products) and CT's smudger brush (which works really well with her cream eyeshadows). I really like both and would recommend them.

I have this set and love it. Yes, its tiny, but I've travelled with it and found the brushes to be great quality. Esp. love the smudge brush. Its so pretty, I have no regrets getting at all.

I think @k617 picked up that set - she may have some thoughts?

@Asche I think the brushes are nice, but very, very tiny. The size was a shock to me. I wrote about it a few pages back when I first got them.

I like the eye brushes, the round smudger brush especially, and I like the blending brush for applying transition. The cheek brush is good for "stamping and swirling" blush on my cheeks. So, they're nice soft brushes but just not sure they are worth the price. The clutch is super gorgeous and is now my wallet!

@k617 Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you mentioned their size, because it's so hard to tell how big they are from the photos. 🙂

I was definitely a shock to me! The clutch is barely larger than my iPhone 5s. I thought the tiny brushes would be hard to use, but that's not the case at all 🙂

@k617 That's good to hear! I think I'll stick it on my Christmas wishlist. 😛

New instant beauty palette

image.png

Interesting. Looks like it may be a "medium/dark" version similar to how they did the bronze and glow. 

The eyeshadows look different than those from the Seductive Beauty/Dolce Vita palette.

Spoiler
IMG_20161121_130415.jpg

I agree @mrsbaine

I'm actually wondering if it's a wider release of the one Nordies had during the anniversary sale (since I thought that was the medium/dark) but maybe it's an even darker one than that 😮

Was that just at Nordies @Mochapj? I had heard that one was "med/dark" too. Wondering if there is a third now too. 

Yup @mrsbaine - just at Nordies and exclusive to the Anniversary sale, I believe.

I'm confused because that one was referred to by several different names (Seductive Beauty palette, Dolce Vita Instant Look, Medium/Dark) so it's entirely possible that the above is a third, darker option coming.

IIRC, the Nordies one wasn't a lot darker than the original 'light' version.

Has anyone used the CT Mini Miracle Eye Wand or The Retoucher Conceal & Treat? My favorite concealer was Clinique's twist-up stick but sadly none of the colors work for my skin tone anymore. I was looking online and saw the CT products and MAC Prep + Prime.

Those of you you've had the Legendary Muse palette for awhile now, do you think it's still worth getting? Making my christmas wishlist and debating on not whether it's worthy or not.

Thanks!

I own five CT palettes and this is my favorite. I was afraid that the colors were too alike, but it looks absolutely beautiful. I've been getting tons of compliments on "how beautiful" my eyes look when I wear it!

I like using it with the audrey powder eye pencil for a softer look.

I tried it on recently and was surprised at how lovely it is. I used all 4 shades but could see using 2 and it being beautiful. The shade combinations blend seamlessly together. I have nothing like the 2nd and 3rd shades in my collection.

I really like LM; I find it's an easy one to reach for when I just want kind of bright, champagne eyes 🙂 

I have Cognac Sable and Seductive Rose; I think it's different from both on me. But maybe that's the enabler in me 😉 LM just seems more peachy and pink. 

8 Replies
testing