Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

haha ugh champagne eyes are a big weakness of mine! 

oh man i want so many palettes right now, it's not even funny. why do all the great palettes come out around the holidays?!

@flyte If you really like golds, I would say yes, otherwise pass. 😉

haha thanks @Mochapj ! i have golden mink and cognac sable for my love of golds, and i just got the mario palette....

the palette is pretty dupeable isn't it? seems like a mix of golden mink/cognac sable/seductive rose but it's so pretty together!

@flyte I can check when I get home if you'd like; I have those 3 palettes

i think the only shade that is definitely not dupable by those quads is the more mustardy yellow gold

thanks so much @Mochapj ! it really helps a lot 😄 i also have nude dip and honeymoon if terms of very similar golds/pinks (lol)

the mustardy yellow IS quite bright haha, pretty unusual for a palette though it reminds me of a sparkly version of Golden Ochre from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette.

thank you SO much @Mochapj this helps a lot and for taking the time to swatch them to compare ❤️

Can anyone compare opium noir to MAC diva?

CT dreamy look in a clutch. Comes with a lipstick USB, eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, mascara, lip liner, and lipstick. The SA at Nordstrom did a full look for me with this kit. I like the eye palette & lip products, but not a big fan of mascara (in general) and already have my HG eyeliner. 

image.jpg

Lipstick USB ❤️ 😉

Any good dupes for the "prime shade" for the legendary muse palette? I've bought too much this year and can't justify buying a whole palette. Thank you! 

I saw somebody already ask in a comment, but does anyone know if Opium Noir will be sold individually?

@abbey2400 At this time it is limited edition in the set only but never say never.

Here is Opium Noir on me. It's a beautiful dark red and applied like butter. Excellent pigmentation and applied evenly. 

image.jpeg

And this is how I'm using the Film Noir box!

image.jpeg

@k617, this shade is so stunning on you but honestly, every thing I've seen on you, you've made look good. Even shades you say you aren't comfortable in.

I wanted to chime in much sooner. Just happy to see so much positivity your way.

Awesome use of the box, as well.

Goodness, I guess the one very interesting comment and the fun exchange that ensued got deleted before I had a chance to chime in. Just wanted to say that you pull off darker colors so well, @k617! Very lovely. 

@k617 You look beautiful! And your application is perfect, as always! 🙂

@k617 You look gorgeous! (You also make me wanna get bangs again).

Reds are made for you and I cant wait to see more of your looks 😉

That lipstick is gorgeous on you!

That lipstick is so beautiful on you!

It looks gorgeous on you with your coloring and I also love how beautifully organized everything looks in that box.

testing