Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Up on CT direct too 🙂 (for Canada, at least - I didn't check the others)

I ordered am trying to order the Film Noir set, and couldn't resist the clutch with the brushes either. I want the clutch more than anything, hope the brushes will be good for traveling at least!

@k617 I'm eyeing that brush set, as well. So tempting. But I'm not sure. I've been happiest with my hakuhodo brushes, so maybe I should skip. Then again, that clutch...

But I love the Film Noir set!

Thanks @lachaton now I can get the CT items I was wanting.

IMG_0938.JPG

The Queen dupes and comparisons - 

The Queen is the long line

Left to Right:

• CT Electric Poppy
  • Givenchy Fuschia Irresistable
  • Tom Ford Showgirl
  • Tom Ford Aphrodite
  • Lipstick Queen Daphne
  • Bite 012
  • Colourpop The Rabbit
  • MAC To Matte with Love Retro Matte
  • Bite Radish
  • Ciate Liquid Velvet in Head Over Heels

I like The Queen. I wore it all day today; it's not as creamy as Secret Salma, but it's a nice matte, and it's a pretty color. 

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

I like this color it's look beautiful on you 

Beautiful! I also love your necklace. 

Thanks!!! I'm into brass these days. Etsy is perfect for that!

This color looks lovely on you.

Thanks!

Oh and on another note, ct's perfume smells IDENTICAL to diors absolutely blooming!! I sprayed it and was smelling myself trying to figure out how I recognized it.  Also, I love it even though everyone else seems to hate it hah!

That's interesting, because I find those 2 scents to be entirely different on me. CT turns very clean (soapy) after a couple of minutes, and AB stays sweet (like fruit candy)

I hated it when I got a sample from CT direct (too strong & heady) but I was at a CT masterclass recently and they sprayed it around the room and also on a tissue for everyone to try. Then I thought it smelled amazing? IDK how I feel about it still but I'm definitely revisiting it.

I love it too, actually.  It's one of the few fragrances my husband has noticed and said, "what is that, you smell amazing!" Then he told me I must buy a full bottle, ha.

Lol that is a good husband.

Boo, I'm disappointed in the shade. I didn't expect it to be such a dark, bright pink on me (hope that makes sense lol). I don't wear this type of color 😞 ps i look sad in the photo but I'm just tired lol.

IMG_9497.JPG

@sabrinasstill a pretty shade on you! I was disappointed as well in the shade and thanks to you ladies skipped this one. It made me fall in love with MJ boy gorgeous all over again thought!

Here are some comparisons. It is most similar to NARS Greta and MJ Charlotte. Bite Quince pencil isn't far off either, just a touch darker.

image.jpeg

Mocha - I found your swatches!  Thank you.

As usual I am a day late and a dollar short...MrsB pointed me in the right direction.

I owned Greta once, but got rid of it.  I felt it was a tad too bright on me.  But that was ages ago.  I might try Queen once it comes to Nordies.  I think. 

@greenchilli!

This is actually the second time I've owned Greta.  I bought it when it came out but also thought it was too bright and got rid of it.

I ended up buying it again this summer.  It's still really bright, LOL.

testing