Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks @TraceyEB !

Very pretty @Mochapj! So the mauvey shade isn't so mauvey?

Nope, not the way I've applied it Libellules.

I used the mauve shade layered over the mustard color in my outer third and they sort of cancel each other out to become a bronze-y shade.

Ah gotcha, thanks @Mochapj!

Looks beautiful on you mocha! The shades are very pretty indeed but I rarely reach for peachy or golden shadows...

ct haul.jpg

Here's my first CT haul. (2 orders because at first I didn't order Bette and had a bad case of FOMO so I ordered it the next day and so glad I did!) I ordered the Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Medium-Dark and the Eyes to Mesmerize in Bette.

I haven't tried the bronze and glow yet but I just couldn't help but try on Bette- so gorgeous and so happy with the texture/quality but will have to test for wear-time on myself.... (don't mind my brows- I'm trying to let them fill in and I have no other makeup on)..

bette.jpg

So far happy with my first purchase. The 'highlight' in the medium-dark set scared me at first but I checked out some reviews and I found a girl with the same skintone with me and this highlight totally worked out on her and looked gorgeous! I shall try it on tomorrow =D Oh and the key charm is cute!

I got Bette too and really love it.  Not the best wear time but it's so lovely.

It did crease on me a bit so I definitely need primer or something @meganlisa

Looks great on you! I bought Bette and Veruschka. I've only swatch them but love the colours! Now I want more lol

I wanted to get the Bronze and Glow too but I think it's too dark and warm for me (I'm light-medium with yellow undertones). It should be very flattering for olive-y complexions like yours.

Thanks! I was plannng on getting Veruschka..I want more too...The quality is so nice!

I used the bronze and glow today and boy was I impressed! The highlight is so so nice and not something I would have been drawn to normally! I tried to get a nice pic but I have to try again tomorrow. The powders are so nice I like the quality..

@jesscheems, I was drawn in here by this metallic eyeshadow, which I love on you!  Really pretty!  🙂

Aww thank you! I never wear cream shadow but I just really love Bette and this has opened up a whole new world for me lol

Oh yes!! Bette is lovely on you. @guzelkiz enabled me on that eyeshadow, because she loves it and uses it frequently. The bronze and glow is super flattering on our kind of skintone, I know you'll love it! 

I love both items! So impressed and happy with my purchases. The quality is nice and I love the packaging. Overall super happy..

Bette is so gorgeous. I also got it and I am so impressed with the formula 

Same!  So creamy and smooth and gorgeous on the lids. Creased a bit that day when I first tried it so next time I will try a primer.  I do have a fold on that eyelid so I have that problem with other products as well  ...

Bette looks gorgeous on you! I really like the high shine that come with Charlotte Tilbury cream shadows. Great purchases, too!

Thank you! Very impressed and happy with my purchases and I see myself ordering other products 🙂 bad for my wallet but good for my heart lmao makes me happy..great pigmentation! 

Here's to a happy heart!! 🙂

Some swatches of the new palette

image.jpeg

That looks so pretty!

testing