Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Does anyone have issues with their CT lipstick twisting up? I don't know if mine is defective or I'm missing something... I tried twisting it and it never goes up. Also, the gold tube pops off and I can see the white plastic part. Is that normal? This is my very first CT lipstick 

I had one that was tilted so when I twisted it up it kept getting shaved off on the side. 😞

I've never had that happen before, but I have had numerous bullets fall out of the tube before.

Uh oh! Guess I should be careful not to twist up my lipsticks too much?

@k617 I think it's because I was storing them upside down so I could read the labels.  

I store almost all of my lipsticks upside down and CT ones are the only ones that repeatedly had bullets dislodging from the case.

Ah, I see! I store some of my lipsticks upside down but only the ones that can freely stand upside down in a clear plastic storage box without risk of tipping over (Chanel, YSL, UD Vice are currently the only ones). I would have tried to store my CT's upside down... thanks for the heads up!

:'( I'll call CS in the morning. I don't see the color in stock anymore so I doubt they will be able to send me a new one. 

I hope you have good luck with the CS. I have only had to contact CS once and they were great so I hope you have a similar experience.

@virgo87 CS asked me to take a picture of it and ship the lipstick back for a refund, since it's OOS

At least you are able to get a refund on it, too bad it is OOS so you can't just get a new one sent though.

Here are Very Victoria, Bond Girl and Sexy Sienna. Very Victoria is very close to my natural lip color, which is awesome! 

A lot of blogs/videos I read/watched called Bond Girl a good fall colour, but for me this is a muted red which will be appropriate for every day wear. 

My least fav is Sexy Sienna since it's a light coral pink but I picked it for this very reason (I prefer corals that lean more orange than pink)

image.jpeg

Do you have a lip swatch on Sexy sienna? I want it buy scared it might turn more coral/orange on me since I kinda have yellow undertone. 

I keep talking myself out of both Bond Girl and Very Victoria but your swatches are making me reconsider. How is the formula? I'm not a huge matte-lover, always worrying about them being drying.

@Miradan So far Very Victoria has been very comfortable and combined with how it's basically the colour of my lips, I've forgotten that I have any lipstick on.

I would call them a creamy matte, if that makes sense. It shows up matte and behaves like a matte but is comfortable and applies like a cream (doesn't drag or skip). I do wear lots of liquid lipsticks though, so I have a high tolerance for dry lipsticks and may not be the best person to comment.

thanks!

Anonymous Insider

gdrfgdrgh

I love Bond Girl. I got it when it first came out. It's simiiar to TF Negligee on me, but a bit more pink. I tried Very Victoria and it was almost the same color as my lips. I had a little sample card. I wanted to like it, but it was not exactly working for me. It's a beautiful shade though. 

Very Victoria is exactly my bottom lip colour. My upper lip is a bit lighter and the colour more uneven. It might not be obvious on the lips but this is the perfect MLBB shade (seeing that it's an exact match)!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's a pretty bottle. I wonder what it's going to smell like. 

Here is the description, via Really Ree:

Top notes (ignites the positivity)

Lemon, Peach, black pepper, saffron, madarin, bergamot

Heart notes (ignites love and light)

Tuberose, jasmine, frankincense, violet, patchouli, orange flower, rose oil, tea rose, green ivy, magnolia

Base notes (ignites sex and power)

Hedione, ambroxan, precious woods, citrus, amber

9 Replies
testing