Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

thanks for the swatch pic!

i really like the bronzier colors but i know i'm not going to use the face bronzer since it will be too dark for me >_< ughh and i feel like i have palettes with those eyeshadow colors :S I do like the new blush and highlighter colors too though. 

Thanks for posting the swatches. I was glad to see this palette included in Beauty Professor's purchases. LOVE the new shade of highlighter. It's different from the Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow highlighter and the Filmstar and Glow.  If I buy one thing when the public sale is online, it's this palette. Gorgeous!

I got my Kim K today and love it! Perfect pale nude for me. I also got a backup of my panther liquid! 🙂

Can't wait for more lips.

image.png

I love the first palette and I can't wait for the public sale to get my mitts on this palette. I like that it's wearable and that even the bronzing/highlighting shades are different to the 1st palette. It's great to see swatches emerging!

The new palette looks nice but I'm surprised they didn't go darker/deeper. It does look like they made the eyeshadows darker, which was a common criticism for the first palette, so that's good. The face powders look almost identical...the blush is a touch more peachy??

They should just make the palettes permanent. 

I agree @bonafide11 they should be permanent. It could happen in the future though.

Oh wow. I think I am skip. The new one does not really look that much darker to me...

I am pretty light but not sure even the dark one will show up on my skin.

image.png

I was skeptical at first but I L-O-V-E the Instant Look In a Palette (Natural Beauty). Will buy this one, too.

https://instagram.com/p/BH0h6tyAcAm/

https://instagram.com/p/BH0dkQ1gLTi/

Holiday sneak peeks, new mini lipstick set, Dreamy Look palette, brush set and pocket kisses

That looks like a gigantic powder brush for a mini brush set 😮

Also, I saw the pocket kisses in the really ree preview last week, but I don't get it.  Is it lip balm?  I'm confused because she also calls those one time use sample cards pocket kisses 

I thought I was the only one confused about the Pocket Kisses! I googled it because I thought I missed something or it was some European exclusive we never got. All I found were the sample cards too.

It does look like a lip balm. My first thought was are we supposed to kiss it to get colour on our lips?? lol

My bank account is going to hate me. I can't resist Charlotte's products.

Does anyone know why promo codes no longer apply to  Charlotte Tilbury on Spring? 

When I try it says, "Promotions do not apply to this item." 

I loved using my 20% off coupons to purchase CT from there 😞 

I noticed that yesterday as well 😞 So sad... I depended on Spring for that stuff! Boo.  They probably noticed that they were selling too many at that discount price.

Hotlips swatches from Beautylookbook

Also, someone was asking about Tell Laura vs 1975 Red (and I can't recall who!)  BeautyLookBook swatched them together and they are basically the same shade.  I also swatched them together today and can confirm it, too.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 6.33.19 PM.png

I wore Super Cindy over the weekend, and really like her. It's a specific look type lippie for me; it can't be my everyday. But when I need a nude, I can see myself pulling for her. 

Super Cindy.jpg

Looks great on you!

Love it!! It looks great on you! Tempted to pick up that color now 🙂

Thanks! It's a pretty color for sure! The Beauty Lookbook also has swatches. 

testing