Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks for the heads up 🙂

@Libellules

I have TF Pussycat and secret Salma.  Pussycat is more rosy and slightly darker than Salma.  As you say, Salma is more pink

Thank you so much @SalBing! Well you and @Mochapj have saved me some $s ;). I've yet to figure out what the CT hype is about 😕 :x

@Libellules

here some compare.  From top to bottom, Kidman, Salam and pussycat.

under daylight:

image.jpeg

Indoor light without flash:

image.jpeg

Spoiler

Oh wow - they're really close. Thanks @SalBing!

They are indeed very close.  Pussycat has a rosy tone and Salam is more pink.  I think it is because of the undertone difference so pussycat looks sightless darker

Secret Salma is such a pretty though! I haven't tried any CT lippies, but these colors are beautiful.

Thanks for the photo! They look lovely on you.  Sad about the formula though, I hope they end up wearing well!

I dont think this was posted in here yet, but if you want to buy from the Spring app and are a new customer (or if you just sign up with a new email) you can get $20 off your $50 purchase, so if you buy two lipsticks ($64) you can get them for $44! In turn, I also get some $$ for the referral (just pointing this out because I feel a lot of people offer referral links but never admit they get something in return).  If you want a link, feel free to pm me or reply here! 🙂 

with all due respect, I don't think people intentionally omit that they get something out of a referral link, at this point it's almost expected that something comes out of a referral link, hence referral, whether it's points or $$.

but to be completely transparent with spring you get $20 if someone signs up with your link. 

Oh, okay. I didn't mean specifically here on the beauty boards, but in general everywhere I've seen it being provided! Wasn't trying to passively aggressively insult you by any means. @shirleylin88

no worries, i'm only trying to explain why I think most people don't add the disclaimer because most of the time it's implied, that's all! 🙂

Just got this in my email - lip swatches of all the Hot Lips shades on their fair skin model 

ct hot lips fair swatches.JPG

I got one, too.

I think it goes off how you filled out your questionnaire when you create an account, since I've never bought CT foundation.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.47.57 AM.png

@Mochapj yep, there's a way to fill out the questionnaire in your account to update skin tone - I've received something tailored like this to my answers a couple times, which is handy. 

I'm glad they did this, but I wish it had been sent out earlier!

@lachaton - I got the same email, but ordered liv it up after seeing your photo. Almost ordered Salma's secret, but I probably own something that's doable also I don't really like matte lipsticks.

@lachaton

I got same email with a different model.  I believed they used previous foundation order that we have and pick the model that match our color tone.  It is very cool though.  And, i managed to pick the ones that looks good on my skin tone.

Kidman's Kiss

image.jpeg

pretty color spry! perfect for summer!

Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing. I ended up ordering this one and was questioning my decision until I saw this pic. 

Very pretty color on you.

2 Replies
testing