Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Looks beautiful on you @lachaton - a perfect, rosebud pink 😉

Beautiful! This enabled me to make my first CT order. 🙂

This color looks really pretty on you!

That's a pretty pink on you! How do you like it? 

Side Note- HOLY LASHES! What mascara is that? 

@mrsbaine nice to see you posting! 🙂 

I don't typically gravitate towards lighter lipstick shades like this, but I really like this one! It's a true pink, so it saves me from looking washed out. 

It feels like her normal KISSING formula, so I'm pleased that it's the same and she didn't tweak it at all. + good pigmentation as usual. 

And thank you! that's actually a mini tarte lights, camera, flashes that I'm trying out again.

It is a lovely look! I do like the KISSING formula too. Looks like a great summer look for sure! 

I will try to take a pic of mine when they get here. 🙂 

Very pretty! I think I need this one 🙂 

I'm new to Charlotte Tilbury and am interested in the new hot lips collection. Can someone tell me what the formula compares to? Also, any color suggestions from this line or the permanent line would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

The KISSING formula is nice - I find her lipsticks in this range are super pigmented and creamy. The formula feels fairly "thick" to me, and lightly tacky. It's one I like to wear since I'm not afraid of it migrating or smearing while I wear it. 

The Matte Revolution formula is also a nice "matte" lipstick - but it is more of a demi-matte than a true matte. It's almost velvet-like. Soft. It isn't overly drying, which is great (but then again, it isn't a true matte). I find her Matte lipsticks aren't as pigmented as the KISSING formula, but they're really comfortable to wear. 

And as mrsbaine commented, let us know what types of shades you're looking for so we can give better suggestions 🙂 

The formula is either a creamy satin (KISSING) or a comfort Matte (Luminous Matte). To me, they are both pretty comfortable; it depends on what you are looking for. The color range is pretty extensive. Are you looking for an everyday color, a red, a brown? 

@mrsbaine Thank you for responding! For colors I tend to lean towards warm tones and avoid purples unless it's a berry and bright pinks. I love a good everyday color, orange based reds and berries. I have never tried a brown because I always assumed I was too light to pull it off - my skin is light with neutral undertones. I have a fairly extensive lipstick collection so I am more inclined to find something somewhat unique  

@Elles117, sure, no problem. 🙂 You may like Love Liberty which is a really pretty red/berry. It's in the matte formula which is really comfortable. I don't know of a true orange, but she has a couple of corals; Amazing Grace is a nice one. My favorite lipstick color from her is Stoned Rose. It is a Rose that leans a bit tan and is my perfect nude. That's in the cream (KISSING) formula. If you want something bright, I'd recommend Velvet Underground which is a really pretty fushia. 

FYI apparently Hot Emily is backordered. They aren't shipping any orders with it until Wednesday (at the outside). 

I'm surprised it's backordered already, as that was one I ordered the same day that pre-orders were available. Maybe a late shipment?

Picked up Secret Salma and Liv It Up. Waiting to see swatches as people start to receive them.

I want Liv it Up too. Does anyone know if these are permanent or limited? Still making up my mind!

I think they are LE - at the very least they are LE in the lips bullet packaging.

more swatches

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.28.16 PM.png

Hot lips are live for everyone.  Also, there appears to be some promo that if you have more than $150 in your cart, you'll get a free 15ml magic cream.  

here are some on lip swatches of 5 shades

Just purchased Hel's Bells and Carina Love 😄 I'm so excited to have them! Charlotte Tilbury is starting to become my favorite

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 11.50.38 AM.png

Thanks! The colors look really off tho.. Like kidmans kiss and kim k are more pink in reality, yet they look orange in that photo! Boo 😞 

19 Replies
testing