Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

If I'm able to get swatches I'll post them 🙂

I was just able to order one of the new Hot Lips from the Spring app using the 20% off code (june27). Thanks to the poster over on the Tom Ford thread for that code. 

Thank you! 

Thanks for sharing the code, @mrsbaine! I'm going to buy some more CT too! 😄

Hi all - I'm posting from my phone and can't search very well. I bought the Legendary Lashes mascara during the Mascara Madness sale from Nordstrom a few weeks ago. I was going to give it a try for the first time this morning. Is it normal for the wand to look like this? There was no way I was going to mess with this thing when I was getting ready for work so I switched over to Better Than Sex. Thinking about returning. This looks pretty bad? This is my first and only CT product. I was so excited! Any thoughts? 

image.jpeg

So some good news...Last night after I took my makeup off I decided to take another look at my mascara and I pulled the wand out and...it was fine! I don't know how or why but it was! Maybe it was just all matted down and after I took it out the initial first time it needed to plump up or something? Dunno. So I tested it out right then and there and I actually slept with it on (horror!) and it's quite nice. I didn't even get transfer after sleeping which is REALLY surprising, considering the reviews. I'm wearing it today and so far, so good. I'm really happy I don't have to go through the hassle of an exchange.

@starsandbucks I use this one pretty regularly, and your brush looks a bit messed up.

It looks like you're missing a whole section of bristles in the bottom third.  I can try and snap a photo of my brush for you to compare, but I think you need an exchange.

Yes I think so too. After I posted I went back and looked at the product page and my wand looks like a scruffy feral cat! (Not that that I don't love me some scruffy cats, just not what I was expecting!) I think I will take it in for an exchange. Thanks for the feedback! 🙂

I excitedly bought this during mascara madness and returned it because the way the wand is shaped and my eye is shaped, I was getting mascara all over my eyelids.  Also, after about 2 hours, it would smudge.  I love the way it looked after I applied it (and cleaned up my eyelids) but I couldn't handle the smudging. My regret is that I lost the b2g1 because of the return.  However, I recommend you try it on yourself.  It may work for you. 

There is a new face palette coming for the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I only have a not so good photo of it from my SA. I'll try to get more details and a better photo. It looks like the Instant look but he says it's different...

Sounds interesting @AnneMCC

@virgo87 I'll update again in about a week when I can get a photo or more details. It looks like a set $75 ($147 value) of a face palette and Legendaey Lashes...soon I'll get a pic of the palette

Here is a pic. Sorry it is pretty small.5 (360x640).jpg

Thanks for sharing @ChristalM. I would say they got more Instant Look in a Palette for the sale.

It is my understanding this is the darker one but I could be wrong.

I could be reading it wrong because it's very small, but it looks like it says dolce vita dark???

It looks very similar to the one already launched unless that is just the way it is photographed.

I wonder if us Canadian girls will be able to get our hands on it, if it is in fact the darker one.

Yeah it will be interesting to see a bigger pic.

We can order off Nordstrom's site but I would imagine it would come out later on its own and this "set" is for the sale. Or at least I hope so...

Sounds good.

You can buy the hot lips lipsticks on the spring app or Shopspring website now. It won't ship until the release date but it's nice for some of us that didn't get the presage email!

Thank you sooo much! I saw "Very Victoria" on Bella Hadid and was immediately sold. But it looks like that color isn't exclusive to the Hot Lips Collection? Oh well, at least the money is going to the charity.

testing