Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

The new brow product arrived today 🙂 

I'm happy with it - I ordered the lightest because I prefer to keep my brows fairly understated. It does seem to tint them a bit. 

It wasn't as messy to use as I feared, and does give a fairly natural appearance - it's nice because it's quick to use, but still pulls together my appearance 🙂 

Any chance you could post a swatch of this lighter colour? I'm considering buying for my mom but shades on the site weren't helpful.

With my legendary brows, I ordered a retoucher in a shade darker that I usually use. It is so much darker that I'm now mixing it with lighter concealers. CT's return policy doesn't allow for used products or wrong shades. I'm willing to keep it but am bummed that the shade is so dark. I saw her use both my shade and one darker in her videos, so I thought it was a natural step in the shade range.

Tracey

P.S. I love legendary brows!

That is great to hear. Even better that is user friendly.

Her mascaras are EXTREMELY wet, so I haven't been really impressed with them. They have to go on over waterproof for me, but even then, they're so wet they kill a curl.

I love her AIrbrush Flawless Finish Powder. I stockpile it. But too many of her other products have Castor Oil and Lanolin which disqualifies the purchase.

Sharing some quad swatches

image.jpeg

@njattana I can swatch them both together for you later

image.jpeg

Off the top of my head RC is more grey and TS is more black/white.  I bought RC to replace silvered topaz after I broke it, as they are more similar 

eta - TS is much more cooler toned and RC is almost taupey

I ❤️ vintage vamp!

Once again I find myself *shopping Mocha's arm*

Funniest comment I've read this week. Thanks for the laugh!

I bought it during mascara madness and like how it looks but I'm returning it because (in no particular order):

1.  The wand and formula makes the mascara go on my eyelids during application.  I've tried different ways of holding the wand, but I can't figure it out, maybe because I have hooded lids.

2.  It smudges after a couple of hours.

3.  Strongly scented and it takes about 30-45 mins for the scent to dissipate. I don't mind fragrance, but I don't want to smell my mascara for almost an hour.

I caved and pre-ordered the new Legendary Brows product. As happy as I am with my dip brow, I'd love for something super easy when I'm lazy.

I was so excited about it...till I read the ingredients. Castor oil? NO. Especially not at that price point.

You will have to let us know how it works @lachaton. I got the email about the pre-order but I have so many of my favorite brow pencils stocked up right now that I figured I didn't need to get it.

I adore this new product. I use CT's  brow lift or a Bobbi Brown eye shadow with BB's eye brow brush. I have some lighter brow hairs, so need a brow product to cover all hairs. For me, the legendary brow product mimics a brow tint without the excess dye on your skin. I love it. The wand it really neat, too. It's easy to build up and hard to overdo.

Absolutely! I'm very new to brow products so I'm excited to try this. And I love CT's look of more natural looking brows, so I'm hopeful that this works well for me.

@lachaton I'm curious too! Please let us know! 

@njattanaI have not had trouble with smudging at all, but it is a wet formula (not as wet as NARS Audacious Mascara) so I have to separate my lashes after applying to avoid clumpiness (I just don't like the clumpy/spiky look on me...).

@njattana It didnt smudge under my eyes, but it DID smear onto my eyelids!! I have long lashes which touch my lids when my eyes are open, and after 6-7 hours I can see black smears all over my lids, and no other mascara I own does this 😞 It happens with OR without primer which blows.

First look of Kim KW from the hot lips collection on someone. Fyi, she's also wearing pillowtalk under it though. 

image.png

They must have edit it. When I first saw it the description included Kim KW lipstick. 

1 Reply
testing