Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I received my gold bar today and when I opened the package it fell right out 😞 So sad. I guess I'm going to have to ask for a refund. I don't know if I even want another one after round 2 of this problem..

Mine was loose too. I called this morning and they are overnighting me a replacement. So much for the product being "reformulated."

yes I have an email in complaining. They offered to send me a replacement but TBH I think I might do better with a refund! Ugh. Not sure what to do...

It's crazy to me that this is still happening. I returned mine to Nordies back in dec/ jan? I didn't even want to bother and it seems like there is still no box surrounding the product and the actual pkg hasn't changed. that to me is just pointless for the cost being so high

Here's a pic of what happenedIMG_4845.JPG

That's is great cat gif. So many instances that would work well in! 

HA! I love it 🙂

This amazing cat gif should come with a dun-dun-duuuuunnn sound effect! 

Haha this gif brought me to the thread. Amazing. 

This is not a happy cat LOL!

Pictures of the 2 new lipsticks. 

I really wanted Kiss Chase but had never tried the Kissing formula.  I like both, but I like Between the Sheets a lot more than I thought I would.  It turned out to be a nice 'nude' on me.

IMG_0155.JPG

Thank you for the lovely swatches--they pushed me to make my first CT lipstick purchases! Can't wait to try both of them!

Thanks for the swatches. I'm still undecided about Between the Sheets...looks like a pretty light fresh pink but still think it might be too light for me. Kiss Chase looks awesome though...should work for lots of skintones.

They both look beautiful on you. I have been debating whether or not to get Between the Sheets but I am not sure how good it will look on me.

I got Between the Sheets but seeing this made me want Kiss Chase too.

I picked up both of these two - they do look really nice on you! I'll try to remember to swatch mine later, because I was pleasantly surprised by both. 

Lachaton, in your opinion does Kiss Chase compare to TF Pussycat? They reminded me of each other in your pic of Pussycat but would love to hear your thoughts - we have a similar skin tone!

Good eye! Kiss Chase has a similar look as Pussycat does on me. However, they are still very different! Pussycat is more mauve (and matte) with purple, whereas Kiss Chase is rosier and has more shine. But I thought of Pussycat when I first tried it on 🙂 

They're different enough that I'm super happy to have both. 

I have a photo of Kiss Chase, so I'll try to post it soon so you can compare.

Lovely pinks!

Oooh, I ordered this duo too! My first CT purchase. I'm encouraged by how amazing they look on you - ehh, but what doesn't. (;

It was magnetic before (so I heard) but the packaging was defective and the gold bar actually fell out of the box! So I think the 'new packaging' just means it's not defective. I have one on the way..

The Gold Bar has been re-released because it has been re-formulated.  There was a lot of negative feedback about the texture and quality of the product itself.

Now as far as Charlotte Tilbury packaging:

I am not a fan at all.  I have a lipstick and a concealer whose caps stopped fitting properly soon after opening it.   When I spoke to my Nordies SA about it, she said that this was not the first time she heard that. 

I liked the Norman Parkinson collection packaging - it was pretty and functional.

testing