Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I am pretty sure Beauty Look Book has a comparison swatch of the two in her review of Fallen Angel.

I can post a Nude Dip/Fallen Angel comparison when I get home later 😉

Oh, I think I had a few things confused.

Temptalia said it was similar to Nude Dip.

Beautylookbook is where I'd read it was still available.  

The comparison was actually Nude Dip and Enchanted 🙂

For those that have bought/planning to buy the Bar of Gold highlighter:

The product has been "recalled" and taken off shelves due to quality issues.  Many people that bought it from CT Direct during the early release complained about the highlighter crumbling and breaking apart in the pan (or receiving it damaged).

So CT has pushed back the date of official release of the product to early January (Nordies should have it then).  They are reformulating the product right now.

If anybody wondered why they are "sold-out' or unavailable, this is why.  If you have bought one of them already and it is damaged, I recommend returning it to get a refund. 

Thanks for the info. I bought it directly from her website and it did arrive damaged but I decided to keep it anyways.

I wonder what to do with mine since I ordered it from Spring. The bar is intact (for now I can't bring myself to use it yet). Anyone else purchase it from Spring and have any problems other than it showing up broken?? I'm not a huge fan of their CS.

Niki172, just send it back to CT (not Spring) directly using the return form in your package. It doesn't have a tracking number but it works. I had to return an item they missent and it worked fine.

Good to see u back gc...Thanks for the info 🙂

Thanks for the info! I ordered mine from Nordies and it came damaged. I will be returning it. 

Hey guys! So I'm new to Charlotte Tilbury and was interested in trying out her Light-Wonder foundation.  Unfortunately my local Nordstrom doesn't carry it in store, so I'm stuck guessing my color from swatches online. Although Nordstrom (thankfully) has a great return policy, I want to try getting the color right the first time! 

I'm deciding between medium 6,7, or 8. For reference I wear Becca Ever-Matte foundation in Noisette and Dior Star in 031. 

Has anyone tried either of those colors in Light-Wonder, and if so tell me what shade foundation you wear in other brands? Or if anybody could tell me if they've tried this foundation and whether or not they liked it or it? 

Thanks!

I get all my Charlotte Tilbury from Jonathan at the Michigan Ave Nordstrom. He color matched my Dior and Chanel foundation and sent me samples. I'm sure he would help you out if you call there..

Thanks!! 

Ughh! So my Bar of Gold is not coming 😞 The shipment to Nordies was all smashed so they are not sending them out…and now it is OOS everywhere - LAME!!

I suppose this is best for my budget...

I was told it will be reproduced and released in the spring. I'm sad too, but the truth is I do have plenty of highlighters that I can try to use up until then. Also have a MAC Oh Darling!

They should give you one for free, to make up for your dashed (smashed?) hopes and so you can play in the dust.

Haha - gold dust everywhere!!

I still haven't heard back from my Nordies about this, the date keeps getting pushed. I agree with Guz, after seeing everyone else I would still love to get it but it doesn't seem as exciting/unique anymore

I agree - and I am not thrilled it was cardboard packaging…o well onto the next LE item 😉

Honestly I think you're not missing much.  Mine (from Spring) arrived and my sister in law sent me pics.  I was amazed at how tiny it is and it didn't even look special to me.  Mine was all smudged so I had her send it back.  

I know it is small, I think I am ok with not getting it - just frustrating to know about it now. I have plenty of other highlighters to play with 🙂 

I ordered a new candle to make up for it...upload_7965721715302718063.jpg

Except I ordered the black kitty 

OMG, I think that is the best candle EVER!

1 Reply
testing