Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Guzel, how did you do it?

Guz I'm so excited about this highlighter. He didn't say a specific date, just pre-sell available now, quantities would be limited and 'fly off the shelf' LOL now if that isn't a hard sell I don't know what is! I'm buying it! Where do you order CT? Jonathan at Nordstrom is Chicago is great if you don't want to deal with stalking and waiting..

me too please!!! I would love to own this gold bar of gorgeousness 😄 

Anonymous Insider

Me too please. I NEED the gold!

Would you PM me his info? I would love to pre-order 😉

Aww ok.  I order it usually from either Nordstrom online of Beautylish.  Sadly there are no CT counters around here.  Thanks for the info!

I'm going to talk to him this week. I'll get a date out of him and let you know so you can grab it online 🙂 

Oh thank you, Anne!  I really appreciate it!

I totes want the Gold Bar highlighter - it is so pretty!!

I got Walk of Shame today and put it on to run to the grocery store just so I could wear it but man, the shape of it is so annoying to apply!  I feel like it will take awhile for me to get the hang of it.

Does anyone have any experience with her blushes? I'm interested in 'Love is the Drug' and 'Ecstasy'

i've tried love glow and love is the drug and it was nothing special to me in my opinion. 

I have them. What do you want to know specifically?

I guess whether they're worth the price tag?

So far I'm unimpressed by her eye products, love her lipsticks but haven't tried any cheek products. How's the pigmentation? How finely milled are they? Also, how would you compare them to Tom Ford blushes? I've always  religiously stuck with Nars for blushes but want to pick up a few new ones and not sure if I should look at CT or TF.

For your skin tone (I reckon similar to mine), between Love is the Drug and Ecstasy, I recommend LITD. I guess the price reflects the idea that her blushes are supposed to be two-in-one (a lighter color and a pop color), but in practice, if you use a typical large-ish blush brush, both colors blend into one anyway. There is hardly any difference in the colors in Ecstasy, so for the money, I'd pick LITD. In terms of quality, I don't have much experience with NARS but Tom Ford is definitely better. LITD is close in color to TF Wicked. Not sure when I can take photos but I'll try to swatch them for you in the next few days.

That would be appreciated if you're able to!

I have a feeling I will end up choosing TF

I have Sex on Fire and am underwhelmed.  It's quite pigmented and finely milled.  I like the concept of the two coordinating shades (and that aspect totally works).  For me, the color and wear are off.  I really like some of the CT lipsticks (though the matte is an inconsistent formula...I like the look anyway...but always say not all will like it).

Given a choice between TF, Nars and CT with blushes I'd pick the first two by a landslide.  

Sorry to intrude and answer...but I wanted to add my impression.

No thank you that was really helpful. I always like a reference to brands I know.

Anonymous Insider

Hey hey. Anyone have bi*ch perfect? Looking for an opinion😉

I have it as well, it's such a perfect nude - well balanced pink/coral on me. The formula is really good too!

Anonymous Insider

Great! I keep bouncing back and forth on it or nude Kate. Great nudes but don't need both. Well...

7 Replies
testing