Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I can help with this too, guzelkiz. I feel bad that I haven't been contributing to the community in the past few weeks and just pop in to get quick updates. Work has been overwhelming lately. I will upload my backlog of photos tomorrow. For now, wine beckons. TGIF, everybody!.

skintester!  I've been missing you!  No worries.  I will wait patiently 🙂

Awww! Thank you!

What colors do you like? I have so Marilyn, confession, stoned rose, velvet underground. 

I was particularly looking at Stoned Rose, Velvet Underground, Night Crimson, and Marilyn.

Sorry for the delay. Here are swatches: top down- Stoned Rose, So Marilyn, Velvet Underground

image.jpg

Hmm based on this I think So Marilyn and Velvet Underground are in the lead.  Thanks, mrsb!

I just broke down and ordered the Filmstar, Colour of Youth and Dreamy Glow Highlighter from the Norman Parkinson collection from Beautylish.  It's really too bad that CT isn't selling these particular products to Canadians via her own website so the exchange rate really hurt, but I'm really looking forward to receiving these.  The packaging looks gorgeous and based on everyone's previous comments I think it will be well worth it. They will also be the first Charlotte Tilbury items in my makeup collection - so excited!

Yay! Hope you will like them. I think CT put out an excellent collection there. These was what I got from last month and early this month (some TF just accidentally wandered in there) 😉 oh the view finder was a surprise gift from CT when I ordered the cream blush

Spoiler
image.jpg

BK, that looks exactly like my stash 🙂

Hehe, if Spring ever send me another coupon, i will hoard the Medium/Dark as well 😉

Wow, that is such a great haul!  I'm so looking forward to getting them.  I wouldn't have even known about it if not for you ladies!

Color of Youth and Dreamy Glow are both exquisite.  They were my first CT purchases too, and I don't regret them one bit!

CT fan, look liked the entire Norman Parkinson collection review is on Temptalia (except the blush but I would expect she would have it up soon). Words of warning, she rates the cream duo extremely low which I totally disagree. I think the cream duo is super lovely and a must. For those whom wonder about how CT cream blush compare to TF cream blush, thebeautylookbook pretty much nailed it on her review. She forgot to mention one thing, with $7 extra, you can get double amount of product in TF pink glow so yes CT blush is much more expensive.

Wow, I just read it! Yikes. I really don't agree at all. I do believe the texture has a bit of slip, but like any cream product, I use a damp beauty blender and it's completely fine. I wear it over foundation all the time with no issues and I get pretty long wear times. 

Right? I really like the cream duo. Not sure what she was thinking.

I just received the CT new Filmstar duo in medium-dark.  It is GORGEOUS!

I have only used the highlghter today which is a warm golden/apricot orangy kinda shade.  It is very subtle, not very shimmery.  So pretty for summer.  A coloured highlighter can be dicey as it could add colour where you don't want it to (high points of the cheekbone).  But this works beautifully....

If you are lighter skintoned, you could use this as a blush topper, or blush, or eye shadow even I think.

Thanks to MrsB and BK for gving me the heads up on this coupon deal from Spring 🙂

Np GC! Happy to enable 😉 Gosh, you made me want to order the Medium/Dark now 🙂 I will try the Bronze Star and Film light/medium today and will report back.

I look foward to your update on the light/medium duo.  I don't contour, so the darker shade will always be iffy.  But the dark shade in the medium-dark duo is more a bronzer shade than a contour.  I would more easily bronze than contour.  So I might try that soon....

Any photos....?

So many tempting items....all of the time...

Thanks!

Watch for it.....

testing