Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Oh no, I hope that was a mistake and they will bring the collection to Canada. I got enabled by some lovely BTs (and I'm glad I gave in) and hauled the cream duo, the highlight and the blush. I haven't get the blush yet but I really like the other 2 items I got. They are absolutely lovely.

The only item I was really interested in was the red lipstick, I'm hoping to find a dupe!

Ladies, Spring has everything 20% off right now so just in case you want to haul more CT goodies 😉 

I'm tempted by those two NP limited lip shades....not that I need them.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Oh thanks for that info, you naughty little _____  ____  _____!!!

Now please make your check payable to jcmb, thank you!

😉

Oh you have to hurry. It will end at 11:59 pm ET tomorrow lol

Don't worry, I already ordered a lipstick! Lol! But hey, I didn't have to pay tax!

Shoot the struggle not ordering discount makeup is real lol 🙂 Smiley Tongue

true dat!

There is nothing for me to buy... How sad. 😕 I was hoping for the matte lippies to be available. 

I think the Matte 1975 is there and so is Miss Kensington;) I have to fight the urge of ordering the cream blush and the light/medium film star bronze and glow. The medium/dark looks beautiful but I'm afraid it is too dramatic for me

The red one will be weird on me. It's not deep enough so I'd have to work with it. The pink one is also too light. I'll look again today but I really don't want anything. Didn't even know that to be possible. 

Oh yes, please, continue the enabling! Let's surely not miss a thing! Lol!!

Did you check Tom Ford thread? Wink wink 😉

A bit off topic, not sure what happened but I downloaded that Spring app that Skintester told us about. I bought the cream duo using the app and I got $20 off. Today, I got an email say don't forget to use the $20 off of $75 purchase. So I clicked on the app again and looks liked it would let me purchase both the highlighter and cream blush for almost $30 off total. I thought it is one time use only. Not that I'm complaining but now I need to fight the temptation of buying both the blush and highlighter 😉

Do you? 

Darn, it was a bug on their app. They just fixed it. Any item I add would be full price now. Ugh, so closed!

Just saw this from Trendmood, seems the gold bar highlight may be making a reappearance this fall?

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 11.57.26 AM.png

This looks weapon grade.

I feel like I can literally see the gold shining and the angels singing "ahhhh"

The Norman Parkinson collection is now available from Nordstrom and Bergdorf.

1 Reply
testing