Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

CT is launching 6 "fragrances of emotion" on April 30. Details below; waitlist closes on April 26.

1000015415.png

1000015414.png

Charlotte has posted a teaser on social media, launching revealing on April 15.

1000015380.png

the powder is amazing!!! 

unfortunately the one i bought was a shade too dark and i waited wayyy too long to exchange it. I usually use a loose powder but this is my fav pressed powder for setting my makeup!! 🩷💛

I have the airbrush powder. Don't use this is you're trying to powder your entire face it goes quick. No wonder why they have it on auto subscription. I do like it though and it does the job. Just wish there was more product. The compact is a bit tricky to open and is somewhat cheaply made but is pretty on the outside. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

Ali M posted swatches of PT lip liner and lipstick range as well as the lip plumping glosses, which she noted felt like ice cubes on the lips and more tingly than the Collagen Lip Baths. So, if you have sensitive lips, proceed with caution. CT info about the plumping glosses is below. Ali also noted that the new PT Fair lipstick is cool toned and in the KISSING formula. Ali is an expert on the CT brand and has tremendous recall about CT releases.

1000015000.png

1000015003.png

New PT items have launched in the CT App.

1000014977.png

1000014978.png

On CT direct, early access on March 18 for loyalty members and on March 26 to all.

1000014664.png

1000014663.png

This looks intriguing @TraceyEB ! 

@Sunnysmom, it's getting good reviews. I think we'll see more of this kind of product across brands. I don't tan, so this doesn't interest me. I once tried a Clairins self-bronzer and was a bit heavy handed using it on my hand and it worked but wasn't a natural shade on me.

It looks very tricky @TraceyEB . I usually have had trouble with any of these ideas except for a product like the VBB Golden moisturizer or Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides . Those work decently when mixed and don’t look too crazy. Lol . I don’t tan either. Go us! 🤗 

@Sunnysmom, appreciate knowing that you've had good experience with VBB and DE bronzing products! 😘

what a lovely colour i also want to use this product item

IMG_2194.png

What blush is good for cool natural undertones fair skin? Charlotte Tilbury Matte Beauty Blush Wand 

Swatch of Icon Baby. 
IMG_3850.jpeg

I’m glad I could get the glitter to show up because it is so pretty!🩷

@faeriegirl so pretty

How does it feel with the glitter @faeriegirl ?

I can feel it when I apply, but after it’s on I don’t notice it anymore and it feels comfortable @Ispend2much6.

@faeriegirl, Wonderful swatch! Thanks for catching the depth of colour and the micro-shimmers. It's on my list for the Sephora sale.

Love this! Absolutely stunning shade, adore the glitter so pretty 😍 @faeriegirl 

6,147 Replies
testing