Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

greenchilli - I agree! I was caught between this one or coachella coral, but my love for magenta won. Violet underground also turned out looking really bright on me compared to the swatch that you posted in another thread (I guess my lips aren't as dark as I thought).

You're referring to Velvet Underground, right? 🙂  Violet Underground is Urban Decay's tumblr.

ohh whoops, got those confused! Didn't check the label when I posted :$ thanks for the correction! (:

One of my favorite colors

image.jpg

You look so pretty!

TheTingThing dot com blog has a great review of the collection including comparison swatches of the highlighter vs the F&B highlighter vs the cream F&B. I'm unable to post pics from my phone--sorry!

"My favourite item was definitely the Dreamy Glow Highlighter Powder (£45), which I was drawn to almost immediately. I had to swatch it to compare it to the highlighter in the Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette (£55, reviewed here), which I wear almost daily. I found that the Dreamy Glow Highlighter is a pale peachy-pink colour whereas the Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette (powder) is a pale golden champagne. The new Filmstar Bronze and Glow in the cream formula (£55), with the shades Suntan, and Sunlight is different to the powder version. Firstly, the contour shade is matte, darker, and less grey than the powder palette. Secondly, the highlight shade is more warm with a bronzey feel once applied to the skin. So they are different enough to suggest that you could have both in your collection."

You enabler you! Smiley Tongue Are you gonna get anything on this collection? I'm thinking about the highlighter... This is so hard! So many temptation this month 😞

I wanted both the highlighter and the cream cheek product ( mainly because the packaging is to die for) but am now trying to resist since Meganlisa said they are similar to some of the TF items that I already have. Plus I backed up the TF cream blush 2x!

Maybe I'll just get the highlighter...that way I won't feel like I missed out on this collection. 

What are your other temptations right now? Lol 

Thx gosh, it is not a beauty purchase but it is equivalent bad. It is a pair of boots. Uggs I hate myself. Lol 🙂 I can't wear heels right now but they are so cute. Here is the picture. I want a black pairs. 

image.jpg

Did you guys watch Silicon Valley yet? It is hilarious. If you are in tech industry, you'd like it 😉

You're such an enabler yourself! I'm going to look for these while I'm on vacation. I'd this from Nordies ?

i love the thick heel as it will be ok during the fall/early winter here.

And yes! We finished both seasons in 3 days ! Lol It was just too funny to stop. We watched the first season on Netflix then bought season 2 thinking it was available to view but it wasn't! So we ended up subscribing to HBO just so we could watch it.

I also can't wait till House of Cards and Big Bang are back. 

Yes, they are called Uggs Claudine high boots i believe. It is around $200 during the sale and $300 after. I want to try these on. 😉

Those are cute!  But I think I can keep off boots for a while - I think mine are procreating in the closet.

I plan on trying these on!  They are very cute, not a new release, but i was tempted last year too.  With the Anniversary Sale prices and it soon to be boot season I am even more tempted!

Last yr, they had a pair of super cute Via Spiga boots but I overthinking about until the price went back up to the original price. I don't think that pair ever go back to that good of a price and then my size is sold out 😞 Ugh, this is hard!

BK, my husband and I watch Silicon Valley 😄

I'm on the last espisode of season 2. I just died of laughing 🙂

I think we just started Season 2 (we caught on to the show late).

I've got two lipsticks (Penelope Pink and **bleep** Perfect(, three eyeshadow quads (Fallen Angel, Dolce Vita and Rock Chick), a lipliner (Pillow Talk), an eyeliner (Barbaralla Brown), the magic cream, the Supermodel body cream, a blush, the Filmstar Bronze and Glo, a beach stick, a Filmstar On the Go, and three creme eyeshades in the pots. I've ordered Mss Kensington from the new line and want to order the cream cheek tint. Beauty Professor has some products from the new line that she is reviewing--it all looks amazing. 

I'm a sucker for her stuff and feel like it always looks good on me no matter what--everything is so wearable! 

Has any one seen swatches of the highlighter next to a swatch of the highlighter from the Filmstar palette?  I'm curious to see how they compare. . . .

shells, I don't have a comparison, but the Parkinsons highlighter is more subtle I believe. 

Thank you!  It's tough not being able to test some of these LE items. 

1 Reply
testing