oklady2013

Let's start a positive thread: What is Sephora doing well?

I know some time we all vent our frustrations about Sephora and the positive can get lost in translation. So let's have a positive thread. I know I have. So let's answer the questions

What things do you like or love about Sephora? What are they doing well?

I've had great customer service from the VIB line.

Quick replacement of damaged items.

They have what is probably the largest selection of beauty items on the planet.. I LOVE having so many choices esp. of brands I can't find elsewhere.

Beauty Talk has been great for me.  

Very helpful mods on BT

Fabulous return policy.

What does every one else think?

oklady2013

Re: Let's start a positive thread: What is Sephora doing well?

(0) Hearts

LOL bratknits.. Thanks for the chuckle

clarks18

I think BT is the greatest thing online.  I love Sephora for creating it.  It is definitely one of my favorite things about Sephora.  I wish all the MOD's on BT worked in my Sephora!

janinebt

Aww you guys are all so sweet! This thread really put a smile on my face :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
veronika23

[ Edited ]

Diana on BT has been very helpful.

Vanessa at the Rideau Centre store whom I just spoke with was also very helpful!

I'd also like to add AVA at the rouge line as been helpful and friendly.

lucyshnoosy

I love the great return policy, as well as the wide variety of lines Sephora carries.

I agree with Meg82 that BT is great and the mods are super!

I love being able to swatch and test to my heart's delight in the stores.  The associates are pleasant and helpful.

I love being able to choose my free samples and use a code when I shop online!

Meg82

BT is great and the mods are particularly great.

Several Rouge perks are excellent (free shipping, free make-overs, rouge concierge line which I have had excellent experiences with)

Mostly great customer service in stores - with the exception of one experience, all my visits to my local Sephora (south shore plaza in MA) have been fabulous.  Sephora is the only place where i prefer to go in the store rather than shop online (though obvs i do a lot of online shopping as well).  Given my borderline agoraphobia and nearly crippling social anxiety it is quite remarkable that my local Sephora makes me want to go there (mods can you forward this paragraph to the store, because I think it's kind of remarkable that a store can make me brave the mall and mall parking both of which I'm terrified of because their customer service is so good it makes me want to go there and they should know how great they are.)

amazing return policy that makes me feel like experimentation is okay because if i hate something or if i react badly to it or w/e I can always return it.

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

That's a wonderful tribute to the people at the South Shore Sephora!   And it's so nice of you to share this and give them credit.  <3 <3 <3

Titian06

The manager and employees at my local Sephora store are awesome!  I have never had a bad experience in the 4-ish years its been open.  And they know me by name!

The manager and employees at my local SiJCP are awesome!  I've never had a bad experience in the almost two years it's been open.  Any they are so helpful.  They will bend over backwards for you.

Sephora has a great selection, both in-store and on-line.  This makes it easy for someone like me who really doesn't like to shop.

Best of all, I love BT!  I have learned so much from everyone here!

mberteig

I agree with the fabulous return policy.  I've returned things and have never had a problem with it at all - ever.

Love the website, it is easy to browse, as well as to find my favorites.

I love BT, it is my new obsession!

And, I love my local store, the associates all know me, are so nice and helpful to me whenever I come in and make me feel welcome and appreciated!

SydBristow

They are really good at getting me to buy stuff, LOL.  :smileywink:

Great customer service, in store and anytime I've had to call.

Great moderators/admin on the boards here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Beauty Talk.  It's like having a bunch of friends I can discuss my makeup obsessions with, thanks to Sephora for hosting the forums!

Enjoy having samples to try, perks are fun as are coupons/weekly specials.

ShinyMagpie

Lots of things to love!

Can't tell you how much I love Flash shipping. No minimum order amount. This was a smart move on their part. I've ordered more than I would have because of the fast, free shipping.

Great customer service if you need to call for anything. 

Great selection of products on the site. 

Lots of exclusives that you can't find elsewhere. 

BT message boards. Just in the short time since I found it I've learnt so much and I know I have somewhere I can come and ask my questions and get a variety of really great responses. 

veronika23

They have a SA called Johnni at the Sephora in Rideau Centre!  AWESOME  Super fun!  Love going into the store because of him!  GIVE HIM A PROMOTION!!!!!  He's everything you want in customer service.  A+++++++++++++++ ❤❤❤❤❤❤

rdesigns

What a great idea for a thread.  I need a positive attitude adjustment this morning :-)

I really love the Flash shipping program.  Before the program it would take a full week to get an order (I'm on the West Coast).  Now I get my order within two days (with the one rare exception).   I am definitely ordering more now with the Flash program because it is so much more convenient.

knadala

Very informative with product help.

Fun and trendy online environment.

Great promo's and programs.

shortstuff07

Flash is so nice, it's like Amazon Prime for beauty junkies.... and mostly the reason I'm almost to Rouge.  They are pretty easy to do online to store returns with, which is awesome.  The sales could be more frequent, (I'm looking at you, Ulta!), but I still appreciate them all the same.  

oklady2013

I agree about the shipping Sarinalove. I think I get orders from Sephora faster than just about anyone else.

jojobe

They FINALLY opened up the warehouse on the Western side of the country so our stuff gets here faster- YEA!!!!

BT is so awesome I love logging in several times a day to find out what's going on.

Doing a better job of keeping the sale section updated so that out of stock items are not there for 2 days or more

Trying to get the Rouge stuff going for us....

anaa

Everything that sarinalove said....:smileyhappy: especially the returns policy.

katherinef

I like that over the years Sephora has expanded its selection so that it really is an ALL-IN-ONE beauty store.... HAIR, MAKE-UP, SKIN CARE, BATH/BODYCARE. I really buy 90% of my beauty products there, hence the Rouge status :smileyhappy:  

I really love the new Formula X nail polishes, the new polish stations are designed nicely and the range of colors are amazing. Also, the polish really goes on nice for a self application. I find that most polished only turn out nice if my manicurist is applying the police, whereas Formula X goes on, dries fast and no bubbles!

http://www.sephora.com/the-twenty-two-P383538?icid2=FormulaX_LP_Essentials_carousel_P383538_image

lucyshnoosy

Oh no!  Your manicurist is applying the police?!?  ;-)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 90 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • anaa
    • marydiva
    • jojobe
    • drrragon
    • ry22