Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

more newness coming

IMG_1745.PNG

IMG_1748.PNG

NARS newness, coming soon:

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.21.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.21.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.21.37 AM.png

IMG_1746.PNG

IMG_1747.PNG

I want everything from this line, ahhh!

I know i am going to want that cheek palette it's so pretty---I need to join the no buy group and stop spending so much money haha 

That promo pic! So pretty and artistic!

@Mochapj

I just want those images on mah face!

Mini Multiples! 😮

I have to jump on that mini multiples coffret as soon it comes out , I have learnt my lesson what happens if I wait for a while 😁

Thanks @Mochapj! I wonder if this is the collection that will be this year's Nordstrom anniversary sale exclusive. Interested in the face palette, I have been obsessed with Hot Sand. I've been using the one in the Unfiltered 2 palette a lot.

@KMariel that would make sense, timing wise - I believe I read it was launching end of June.

I recall seeing the mini multiples in another preview months back but I assumed they were just testers.

I'm excited for a mini set 🙂

I just noticed this hidden on the liquid blush product page:

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 6.00.30 PM.png

Finally made it to the Sephora Powell Street location 😄

Here are swatches of the new liquid blushes.

IMG_20170527_135745_281.jpg

Thanks @kso1225! Is the order from top to bottom Orgasm, Luster, Dolce Vita and Torrid?

@k617 Yes, that's right. I meant to go back and add the names, but of course I forgot to.  At the time I was spacing on Dolce Vita.  

Thanks for confirming! I think I want to pick up Luster or Torrid, just not sure which...

They look gorgeous!

Reposting from the questions thread...I use the velvet matte skin tint in Finland, and its a decent match although a bit too yellow on me - any suggestions on what shade I should use for the Sheer Glow foundation?  Thanks 🙂

I'm matched to Finland, and when I was trying Sheer Glow, my SA gave me samples of both Gobi and Deauville. I can't recall which one matched me better, or which was a better dupe for Finland, but it's a place to start. @Madeline7

@TKLJ thanks!  I ended up going in to the store and surprisingly Mont Blanc was my perfect match!

I got myself a tint and a multiple today at nordies (sorry sephora, you didn't have the two items I wanted, aka the tint in Light and the Alice multiple).  I love them! I didn't expect to grab a multiple but once I tried them I fell in love, now I want two more!

In my photo, on the left is me with nothing on my face and on the right is a layer of the tint.  There isn't a huge difference but I love that since I don't have any products like this, it just helps even out my already-decent skin to make it perfect!

The second photo is the tint with the multiple in alice on my lips and my cheeks.  It blends SO EASILY omg some cream products are terrible to blend but oh man, so so so easy.

nars.jpg

nars1.jpg

8 Replies
testing