Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Oh Thandie.....sigh.

I absolutely love this look.  Ginormous flowers on top of ones head has never looked more beautiful...

I love everything about this look too @greenchilli!

Thandie is just gorgeous, and that whole look is so striking on her.

Charlotte Gainsbourg Velvet Matte lip pencil - Blindfold

*This formula doesn't suit me - my lips tend to feel dry quickly.  But I bought it for the lovely colour.*

20170506_NARS Blindfold - Copy.jpg

Great colour, GC!!

it looks gorgeous !

Just an FYI - for anyone interested in the Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating tint that is close to my skin tone.

I got the Hydrating tint in medium-dark.  It is much too dark on me, looks like I have self tanner on.  I gather that the medium will be a tad light, but I plan to try that as well.  

The formula is very sheer, so it is quite forgiving in that one shade will cover many skin tones.  But it can still be a bit tricky.  I might be between the medium and medium-dark shades.  We shall see.

For reference - I am medium-dark in Bobbi Brown BB cream, Annapurna in Nars Velvet tint, Caramel in Tom Ford Traceless.......stuff like that. 

I recently attended a Nars event at Nordstrom, and found out 5 new limited edition Audacious shades will be coming out in fall! I can't wait =D

Liquid orgasm blush also coming out May 15th

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 3.35.03 PM.png

i wonder how shimmery the liquid blush will be. i love the color of orgasm, but not so much the golden shift it has (on my skin it just looks off). the packaging looks so lovely 🙂

@jemly   Here's a swatch of the liquid blush from Really Ree

nars-orgasm-liquid-blush-swatch-650x433.jpg

Here's the lipstick from Really Ree 🙂

nars-orgasm-lipstick-swatch-650x433.jpg

I can't say that I truly despise the Orgasm products, other than 1) it's the shade used for samples/promos 80% of the time and 2) the name is "meh". I really do like the look of this liquid blush...

You know, I think if NARS wasn't always throwing Orgasm in our faces all the time, I would really love it.  It's a pretty color with a great sparkle.  

Oooh so pretty!

Thanks for posting these swatches! The liquid blush looks amazing, and a little bit pinker/less peachy compared to the pressed blush, which is a huge plus in my books.

The lipstick is beautiful!

it looks so pretty !

my mother--who the past few years has been a liquid blush kinda woman--only recently discovered orgasm blush. it seems to be all she wears now (and it looks amazing on her, she's light but very golden skinned with some golden freckles, the golden shift just melts into her skin, it's unreal). i bet she'd love these.

is it weird to get your mom orgasms for mothers day 😕

Oh boy! 😄

@jemly Bahaha, I love you.

Ha ha 😉  I think it's okay!

😂😂😂

I am sure she will be perfectly fine with some types of Orgasms, like these NARS ones! I want them too

Oh dang, I am so much more excited about this than I am about the lipstick!

I have been on a MAJOR cream/liquid blush and highlighter trend lately, ever since I realized how gorgeous and natural and easy to apply they are compared to powders.

1 Reply
testing