Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Yay is right @TKLJ! Think you will love them too- what you order? Oops maybe you've mentioned in another post! I'll look. Also am sure you caught my error- meant btw not "bet"! 🤓 And I am so grateful we were able to get the CG! 

@Sunnysmom I caved and got both shadows. 

@TKLJ lol I hear you. I am sure I will get the other one as well too! And the eye pencils too. Ugg. Lol. Loving the new formula tho for them. So silky! Lip and cheek too. Hope they follow it for rest of the line!

Well I managed to order Ephelide lip tint from Sephora yesterday before everything disappeared. Hope it ships.

I can't even see any product on this search result link. It says 0 products found. I wonder if they actually release them during the sale or not?

@TKLJ can you actually get to any of the individual product pages?

I see the aggregate search results, but if I try to click into any of the individual items (US or CA) it says product isn't carried. 😞

@Mochapj I placed an order for one of the lip tints last night and this is the URL: http://www.sephora.com/nars-charlotte-gainsbourg-lip-tint-P419104?skuId=1945641

Right now the product page doesn't populate any information for the lip tints but it's worth checking the link periodically in case they come back in stock.

I had a few other NARS items from this collection in my basket and they were removed. The items I added to my loves list were deleted so my guess is they did release these items in error. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 10.26.03 AM.png

@MochapjI was able to put one of the eyeshadow duos in my basket (haven't checked out yet, though). Are you on your computer or on the app? I'm working via my laptop.

@LolliLove I tried on the app and my laptop but I'll clear my cache and try again.

thanks!

@Mochapj I spoke too soon...they let me put it in the basket last night, but now it's not in there. *grumble*

Boo!  They must've put them up in error 😞

@Mochapj Were you able to get it? I have no luck either

@nche I wasn't.  I cleared, restarted, etc and now I don't see them at all 😮 even with that link.

Frack. Naturally, I want the light shade from Old Church Street and the dark shade from Rue Allent. I'll need to see them in person, but I suspect this means I'll be picking up both once they hit stores.

The Pro brushes and Charlotte Gainsbourg collection are up on the Nars website now.

@KMariel Just visited the official Nars site for the first time in ages (so much for being notified when it finally launched!) and was so thrilled to see Charlotte on the front page. Very interested in that Glow Tint . . . too bad I just ordered a Dr. Jart BB yesterday to replace the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue I'm sending back tomorrow (Sephora's going to hate me).  😂

@Anonymous That whole brush set looks AMAZING and I want it. If only. I usually limit myself to the Sephora Pro brushes, but only recently have I realized that it's been a (mostly) hit or (occasionally) miss experience . . . if anyone remembers those "innovative" Philippe di Méo IT brushes.

Anonymous Insider

I'm pretty excited about Nars pro brushes. They look like Hakuhodo but the handle's so sleek and modern. I ordered small and regular brightener brush 0.0 I'm very much interested in the finisher brush  so if anyone gets it review please ❤️ 

ok so ! i was super excited about the launch of these new sheer non glittery bronzers. i've recently fallen into loving bronzer (not to look tanned but just to give my face a warm dimension) and had yet to decide which full size bronzer to buy. 

what's super cool is the shade range -- 4 shades and one supposedly designed for fair skin. AWESOME ! but i immediately noticed on blogs how orange the lightest shade 'seaside' looked, and how laguna looked the same amount of lightest but just a different--more bronzey--tone. so i went in today and swatched and even talked to an equally pale salesperson about how we both felt laguna looked more suitable for our pale skins. now, i'm sure NARS had something in mind with this seaside shade (maybe for pale skins with more pink undertones ?), and i'm no bronzer expert. but i went with my gut and got laguna.

comparing swatches in natural lighting:

newbronzerswatches.jpg

here it is:

lagunabronzer.jpg

Wow seaside looks like a blush

Laguna looks really nice in your swatch! I don't like the original Laguna, but perhaps I'd like the glitter-less version...

That being said, I currently love my UD Beach Bronzer too much to stray.

IMG_1693.PNG

testing