Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@jesscheems FFF i have three carts open.. one at sephora, one at nars and another at belk (For Heatwave).. fml. The struggle is real...

I love bold/dark coloured blushes. I think the only PINK toned blush i have is mata hari by nars.. So i had been contemplating on the II palette as well just to expand the collection. Im going to find your youtube video right now and decide from there. thanks mamabear 🙂

@kromance LOL story of my life!!

Okay I hope it somewhat helps! If you're getting to expand your collection it makes sense. 😃 I had no NARS blushes prior to this besides the DI formula and the mini Rouge gift from last year so I thought this was the best way to get a whole bunch of blushes from them! And they are so smooth and delightful to work with lol 

Anytime pretty lady 😉

More swatches of the highlight palette

IMG_7970.JPG

Soo pretty.  Really hard to resist.  I have dupes, repeat...

I've repeated that to myself but I never seem convincing enough I guess because I keep staring at this palette 😄

@Mochapj

I like the looks of this, thanks Mochi.  From all the endless highlight palettes flooding the market lately, this has been the most attractive yet - to me.  Also, I like NARS.

I am not sure if I will purchase it, only because highlighters aren't my "thing" like lipsticks are.  In spite of that, I have indulged in several highlighters over a period of time anyway.

But if I were buying - I would buy this.

This is real pretty! Hard to resist 😄  Thx for the swatches 🙂

@Mochapj This is so so gorgeous P. LOVE it.  

I just put it in my cart after looking at these swatches. So pretty!!!! 

@Mochapj thank you so much for the swatches! they're so pretty! i'm glad the palette actually will work for a bunch of skin tones!

@Mochapj Are these your swatches? Eeeeee mine comes tomorrow, I can't wait! This looks like a amazing palette. 

@alexasteph they are! It's so gorgeous!!

@Mochapj Perfect, thanks! I will post swatches when mine arrives tomorrow, since I'm a bit fairer than you. 

Oh, thx, I'd love to see your swatches @alexasteph I was trying to decide if this was too dark for me.

Anonymous Insider

IMG_20170222_113733_604.jpg

Nice swatches @Anonymous! Thx!

@veronika23 these are from yarah_flower on instagram! I think shes on here as well under the same or similar username (it wont let me tag lol), gorgeous swatches tho!

Edit: woops I recognized her from another beauty website, not here! Everything meshes together as one now tho for me lol

Oh didn't know. Thanks @sabrinas 🙂

Am I wrong, confused, or just really late to the party? 

Hot Sands use some to not be a full sized single by itself right? Is that new? /.\ maybe I just never realized it. 

@StephaniLynn it was previously released in a duo a few seasons back but now it's available in individual pan.

@Mochapj That's what I was remembering. I remembering wanting it but not wanting the other shade so I passed. So happy it's available on its own know! Top of my list for spring sale!

testing