Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Ugh this is so beautiful and tempting but I do NOT need it at all! I just got the new EL heat wave highlighter and I preordered the TF duo highlighter.  I can easily stop myself from buying more eyeshadows and other stuff but highlighters are hard for me for some reason lol.

I had my heart set on the palette but after seeing the shades I think I have plenty of dupes so I'm going to pass! =( @sabrinas

I really want to see swatches! How could they release it with no swatches out? Haha. 

The new ABH palette is starting to outweigh this one for me and I love NARS so much T_T

@flyte @alexasteph mine shipped this afternoon and I live close to the warehouse so I'll probably be able to post swatches tomorrow as well.

@flyte I just ordered it, so I will post swatches in a couple of days when it arrives! Unless someone ships it overnight and posts pictures tomorrow. 

@alexasteph thanks so much! i'm looking forward to them 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I was just coming to post this ...

lol @Anonymous

IMG_1209.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_1201.PNG

New NaRs palette coming soon

IMG_7672.PNG

there are sooooo many that i want but i just...can't ! i can't ! NARS is releasing so many things right now that i'm absolutely enthralled with (helllllo pop goes the easel). then to release these where i want to buy them just because of prince ! 'pop life' is one of my favorite songs ever how can i not get it ?! but nope. do. not. need. gahhhhhhh

(that concludes my daily NARS melt down. this is true love.)

Good find P!  I'd forgotten about these. Time to order some embarrassingly named lip products!

Which ones are you getting? 😮

Top of my list are P*ssy Control, Dirty Mind and Do Me Baby.  I thought there was an Erotic City that looked promising but now I can't find it. Basically I want all the Prince ones!

Niceeee!!! I'm eying up Dirty Mind and Lonely Heart.  

I was interested in Do Me Baby until I saw it on Really Ree.  I don't think it's going to be my cup of tea.

Really Ree mentioned this morning that there is a new velvet matte foundation stick coming this fall:

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 11.23.47 AM.png

I really hope fall mean like June lol. I've been loving foundation sticks lately but haven't found one that the formula and color work well for me without mixing or something that takes the ease out of using a stick.

IMG_1007.PNG

This definitely looks like Jouer's eye palette... and I'm only saying that because Jouer's was released first in 2016...

Image Source: Calibeaute.com

Image result for jouer palette eye

testing