Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks for tagging me! I'm on the Canadian site and it's still showing "coming soon" for me though :'(

Fingers crossed it goes live for you soon!!! I hate seeing Canadians left out 😞

Anonymous Insider

Darn!  I didn't think it would release until after the sale or else I would have saved my code for it.  Le sigh

Same!

Dates for the new Pro-Prime Face Primers! These will be launching at NARS Boutiques in JAN 1 and Sephora on JAN 15!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 8.34.42 AM.png

I read a few places that the unfiltered palettes were coming back to sephora today and I haven't seen them listed as available its in my cart but says sold out. 

I heard this too and I've literally been refreshing the page all day. I'm obsessing over Unfiltered I. SEPHORA DON'T LET ME DOWN

I have a strong feeling that they'll come back the day after the loyalty reward cards expire just like the launch of the TF Sweet Peach collection! 

I treated myself to an early Christmas present and bought the Sarah Moon lipstick coffret! It is so gorgeous! Hopefully I can take some photos of it this week. There is one limited edition audacious lipstick named Sarah. Sarah looks pinker in the tube, but applied she's more brown. I'm so excited to have gotten this!

I really like this color @vegchililover78! Very pretty!

How lovely, @vegchililover78! That's such a good color for you!

Lovely, @vegchililover78! Sarah looks great on you, and I hope all the other lippies make you happy. I own most of those in that set, and think they're fab. And Libellules is right, your blush looks so nice.

Oh I really like Sarah on you! And your blush!

I've been hemming and hawing this set O.O - but the color range seems so limited!

@Libellules I hope Sarah, Codie and Eva become part of the permanent line. The ladies in the coffret are all new to me. I do think the set is very red heavy, but the color range of red shades make it unique. Sarah and Anita are the only light non red colors.

Thanks for the blush comment! I was afraid I used too much this morning. The shades are from the True Story blush palette. Devotee and Myth. 

Is Nars discontinuing Carmen? It's weird that it's being offered in two of the Nars Under Wraps sale sets.Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 1.39.42 AM.png

Featuring full-size Himalia Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, Carmen Audacious Lipstick, and Minorque Kohliner. $65 ($86 value).

For everyone that loves NARS:

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Uzo - NARS Global artist.  What a woman!  So lovely and a true pro.

Spoiler

She and her team even did my makeup.  I am typically very averse to anyone doing my makeup or touching my face, but this was a treat.  We were just casually chatting away and all the time she was picking colours, planning the look (all aligned with my aesthetic) and what would suit a dreary rainy evening.  Makeup ninja scientist.

I looked cute, but all my pictures are of the Yeti sighting quality.  So you will just have to take my word for it.

She waves a hi to @Mochapj, my buddy who loves NARS.

Oh my goodness @greenchilli - this sounds like a dream!

I'm glad you had such a great time with her and thanks for the shout out 😄

Is she as gorgeous in person as she looks in photos?

Mochi,

Uzo is beautiful!  Beautiful simple skin, dark eyes, and just gloss on her lips.  

More importantly, you can tell why she is the Global artist. She was so gracious, attentive, and generous with her time.   And you could see how much in awe the rest of the NARS crew were of her.    @Mochapj

Awesome, @greenchilli! And too bad about the photos. What did she put on you? Are there some that are at least Bigfoot-sighting quality? 

@TKLJ

I didn't feel like wearing base yesterday evening.  No problem.  They just spot concealed (I have a scar on my jaw) etc.  

Uzo also said "focus on her lips, and very light on the eyes.  Keep face clean, with just colour on cheeks."   This was music to my product fearing ears.  No primers, setting sprays, 2 under eye concealers, powders, more powders, etc.  My face felt light....

I tell you, she is like a ninja and knows everything.

Main things:

On eyes : Indes Galantes duo.  Mascara.  *I hate mascara.  My eyes hate mascara.*

Cheeks:  A little swirl from the Sarah Moon True story palette (swirled in the deeper 3 shades).  And topped off with the Impudique blush (I want this).

Lips - Train Blue and a bit of Fire Down Below.

NARS concealer stick in Caramel on jaw etc.

And lots of love and magic.

Heart Heart Heart

Sounds great! I had my makeup done at a Nars counter yesterday, and the MUA used Indes Galantes as well. And I think Impudique would look wonderful on you. @greenchilli

testing