Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

image.jpeg

such a great value! but i just got the dual intensity palette and i have to tell myself no ;___;

But but the palette doesn't have these shades @flyte 😉 I think I will sleep on it until the 6th

Oh so tempting especially when I don't have any of these

Same @blackkitty2014 :x

Comparison Swatches to full size/previous palettes in spoiler (it's a lot of swatches)

Spoiler

Watch Me and Hot Sand.jpg

Nico, Paloma Contour (Left), Watch Me (Unfiltered I), DI Frenzy (left),  Albatross, Hot Sand (Unfiltered II), Devotee (Guy Bourdin One Night Stand), Narsissist DI Cheek Palette Shade I

Conquest.jpg

Conquest (Unfiltered II), Sex Appeal, Madly, Gina, Impassioned, Douceur

20161130_151827-1.jpg

Undefeated (Unfiltered II), Narsissist DI Cheek Palette I, Hot Sand (Unfiltered II), Liberation (left), Fervor (left), Impassioned

Power Play.jpg

Power Play (Unfiltered II), Mistinguette (Guy Bourdin One Night Stand), Robotic (One Shocking Moment), Impassioned

Fame and Me First (2).jpg

Deep Throat, Orgasm, Fame (Unfiltered II), Sexual Content (left), Luster, Gina, Esoteric (Despair Cheek Palette), Me First (Unfiltered I), Frenzy (right), Gilda

Takeover.jpg

Takeover (Unfiltered I), Hammamet Eyeshadow Duo (right), Liberation (right), Fervor (right), Narsissist DI Cheek Palette IV, Tom Ford Savage, Madly, Douceur

20161130_213742-1.jpg

Candid (Unfiltered II), Goulue, Outlaw, Dolce Vita, Ferocious (One Shocking Moment), Out There (Unfiltered I), Chic (Unfiltered I), Sexual Content (right), Sin, Isadora 

Bah. I've been avoiding this thread so I won't covet Unfiltered II. FAIL. I covet.

Ooo thanks for the swatches @kso1225. Does the texture/quality seem the same in the palettes as the permanent pans? Are you happy with the quality so far?

Mine are still on the way 😄

@jesscheems Yes! I really love the quality of these palettes - they seem just like the full sizes. The lightest shade in 2 was a little powdery/chalky, but not any different than my full size Sex Appeal.

I remember you saying you returned the Give in Take palette and I just recently used that one and thought the quality was poor too.  Sadly that one is getting returned, but these palettes are so much better!

@kso1225 I played with mine this morning and have to second your thoughts on the quality on these!

I originally wanted that Give In Take palette too, but was incredibly underwhelmed (it looked so boring :x), then the reviews started coming in and they weren't great 😕

@kso1225 Okay perfect! Thank you. So excited 😃 I had no NARS blushes and really wanted just one (or two or three or four....) and when I saw these palettes I knew they would be the best option especially with the colouring because these palettes should work for many skintones. 

I did return that one and had no intention of returning it but I just wasn't happy with the overall quality/pigmentation. Thank goodness these palettes are better *yayyyyyy*

Thanks for all the swatches @kso1225 - glad to see I was pretty spot on with most of my color matching 😂

@Mochapj I was quite impressed as I did the swatches because I remembered your comment. You're pretty much our resident color encyclopedia 😉 

Lol thanks @kso1225!

would you believe I suck at remembering names and whatnot but for some reason I have a very good color memory 😂 Too bad it has a very limited usefulness!

Thx you @kso1225. Nars is killing me with these 2 palettes and chic thrill DI cheek set. I don't need any yet I want them all

Wow this is a great deal on Audacious lippies if you've wanted these shades: Carmen, Julie, and Dominique for $65 NARS direct; Spiked Audacious set

NARS.JPG

Anonymous Insider

@talinder I went over and it's showing at $65 for me.  Did you apply a code?

$65 for me, too. But the code DARETOLOOK still works for free mascara, eyeliner, and eye makeup remover.

@Anonymous No joke, the price just changed. Must have been an error for a moment. Unless I was blind. But I double checked the price before posting. I will say I had trouble pulling it up at first. The site was being wonky. Will update. Sorry about that.

@talinder you are definitely not blind! It was $45 for a hot minute, but NARS caught it 😛

Thank you @Libellules I was afraid it was pregnancy brain, but i was certain I'd seen $45.

9 Replies
testing