Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Question on the release of the Unfiltered palettes/your interpretation of it: will they be exclusively available tomorrow, or just released tomorrow? Wondering if I should wait for my $25 off $50...

I'd read that the palette is launching tomorrow at Sephora and then on Nars direct next month, so I assumed it wasn't a one day release. I really want Unfiltered I and hope that waiting isn't going to be a mistake.

Edited to add, from Bustle: 

Spoiler
Thankfully, you won't need to scramble to get the newest NARS palettes for the lucky ladies and gents on your holiday gifting list. They'll be on sale exclusively at Sephora on Monday, Nov. 28, then at NARS boutiques and on NARSCosmetics.com on Dec. 15. This means that you'll have plenty of time to order them before the holidays without having to stress about needing overnight shipping.

Thanks @txcat ! Maybe I will wait the extra couple of days to get it...

It takes a trip in store, but you could always buy it tomorrow, and not open. If it the coupon comes in, repurchase and return the first one? 

(I hate returning things, but I might. Christmas budgeting!) 

Thanks @bd613, I thought about doing that but might just wait instead! A trip to the store wouldn't be a problem since my office is only 5 minutes away from a Sephora 😉 it's dangerous!

Reallyree posted about a new NARS collection coming in Jan 2017! It's called "Pop Goes The Easel" and will include:

• NARS Sheer Pop Multiple in shades Motu Tane, Cote Basque & Navagio Beach
  • NARS Blush in shades Peep Show, Misconduct & Threesome
  • NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Disruptor, Impossible Red, Bait & Suck

Sheer Pop Multiples:

NARS Pop Goes The Easel Collection Review

NARS Sheer Pop Multiple Swatches

L-R: Motu Tane, Cote Basque, Navagio Beach

Blushes:

NARS Pop Goes The Easel Collection Review

NARS Pop Goes the Easel Blush Swatches

L-R: Peep Show, Misconduct, Threesome

I didn't see swatches of the Lip Glides, but I can't wait for them! It's one of my favorite new formulas

NARS needs to stop it with all the pretty blush products. I don't need any more!

I'm excited for the lip glides too! I really want to try but I am not sure any of the current colors are for me 😄

@Cupcakecandy I really love Deviant, the NARS exclusive! Unspeakable is next on my list

I really love Toy but I hear the formula isn't great on that shade 😞 I want a shade that is a mix of  Play Pen and No. 54! so basically a darker coral

nars.png

nars1.png

OMGoodness, Unfiltered 1 has my name ALL over it!  I've spent so much money already 😞

I am super excited about these!  I think I really want Unfiltered II, although I am in love with Watch Me in the first one...

I'm most infatuated with "Chic" in Unfiltered I...@mochapj do you know of a close match in the permanent line? I'm really out of touch when it comes to NARS! 

@k617 the closest I think they have in the permanent line looks like Mata Hari, IMO, which is also matte IIRC.

Based on the swatches below, the only shade that doesn't look similar to something from the existing line is Undefeated.

Thank you @Mochapj! I knew I could count on you! 😄

I need another blush like I need another hole in my head (let alone a palette), but you know....hard to resist 😄

Thanks for sharing! But I am confused - I thought these were supposed to be released Black Friday?

@Libelules they are online exclusives for Cyber MOnday 

Ah ok - thanks!

I do not need blush but I want these lol I love Nars blush I have so many! 😄

image.jpeg

1 Reply
testing