Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

The code is "take20"

Hooray!

image.jpeg

Me first, takeover, out there, and chic are so pretty i wish they'd sell out there or chic individually

Okay Unfiltered 2 is gorgeous! Ummm but so is one. I don't think I'll use Exhibit A but the rest are useable to me in the first one. The second one is so practical for everyday! I wonder if the quality is good...

I am totally with u on this! decisions. Lol 

image.pngimage.png

Thanks for the posts @KMariel!

Interesting that each only has one existing shade.

Many of them look like shades that already exist in the permanent line, just renamed :S

I agree. Was really looking forward to these and assumed they were permanent shades since the palettes were allegedly only available for one day.  Disappointed.  I am getting really annoyed and burned out by some brands and their tactics.  This is what Tarte does with their blushes.  Ever year releasing similar shades with different names.

image.pngimage.png

Really like how Unfiltered I looks....

Isadora is my new favorite blush. I rarely wear the same product two days in a row, but I've worn it daily since buying it. I'm not an excellent blush applier, but I'm pleased with how it looks on me. 🙂

Spoiler
IMG_8638.JPG

IMG_8645.JPG

The lipstick is Fanny, btw. And BT now makes some of my photos sideways, cool, cool.

Isadora is so pretty on you! I'm glad I picked it up over the weekend at my local store. 🙂

It looks lovely on you! Isadora + Fanny + what are you wearing on your eyes? are really making your green eyes pop!

Thank you, @Libellules! And I'm wearing these Viseart shadows from the Bijoux palette:

Spoiler
viseart.jpg

Thoughts on the dual intensity blush palette? I'm thinking about picking one up after shopping my stash and falling in love again with my dual intensity eyeshadow palette. The way they apply dry is the sheer shimmer of my dreams!

I personally like the palette. I think the colours are nicely pigmented and it picks up and applies well with my NYX Contour Brush. I find they blend easily and they don't need to be built up at all, but are buildable 😃

Thanks so much! I'm going to Sephora to return some things today so hopefully I can swatch it too! (Wish me luck since VIB sale started in stores too...)

Are you talking about the Narsissist blush palette, @flyte? I bought it and love it, and normally the DI blush formula isn't my favorite. I had it applied on me in store, went home without buying it, and then called my SA the next day and ordered it because I ended up loving it so much. 

Yes I am!

I've never tried the DI blush formula before, but I do have the DI eyeshadows and like them. I usually have super pigmented blushes (Tom Ford, Hourglass, normal NARS, etc) so I was wondering how the sheerness of the DI blushes are! I plan to apply them dry most of the time 🙂

Oh yes, I should have added that I don't like how the DI blushes apply wet (I do like the DI shadows wet). I actually haven't used this palette wet, as I think it ruins the formula if you want to use it dry later. I like that they're more sheer dry, as I have a tendency to go overboard with my blush.

simpsons

2 Replies
testing