Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I saw this too, but was disappointed to see only the Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush and Orgasm Multiple. Hopefully they add more items in the future.

Ulta is doing a limited product release for NARS in November with plans to expand their offerings in 2017. As far as I've read, they haven't clarified what the expansion will include. 

Hey all! I've got some swatches of the lip glides. Lighting isn't the best but hopefully these help.

So far I'm really impressed with the formula. It goes on like a light gloss and transforms into a soft and light whipped like finish. Hence the name "velvet lip glide" These are definitely worth the splurge and with the 20% off sale, the price is justifiable (that's what I tell myself 😉 

Top to bottom: Le Main Bleue, Danceteria, Playpen, Unlaced, Stripped 

IMG_7802.JPG

Top to bottom: Area, Toy, Le Palace, No 54, Mineshaft

IMG_7822.JPG

La Main Bleu & Playpen..hmmm Thanj you for the swatches!

La Main Bleue - that is the one shade I would like from the main collection.

These are beautiful! I caved yesterday and ordered bound. Now looking at your swatch of Playpen makes me want it. They are really pretty. 

Thanks for the swatches! Still thinking about the lip glides... now they are OOS 😞 😄 

I hope they include a pink and a purple in the set. My order if the set is finally shipped. I'm excited to try them out regardless. I like both Le Main Blue and Danceteria. Thx for the swatches!

Just a heads up that Ulta is showing NARS Laguna powder bronzer, Orgasm powder blush and Orgasm Multiple as 'coming soon'. 

I knew it would be limited, but here's hoping they get more from NARS in the future!

Hi all!

Just popping in to leave this here

IMG_4063.JPG

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 5.59.29 AM.png

Yessss XD ! 

@guzelkiz,  That's beautiful!  Name please?  🙂

@tsavorite Hi! I think it's Audacious Rita, as Rita is the only one in the red case this year! 🙂

@poohblueberry,  Thank you!  I know that I am clueless for asking- but she is so pretty! 🙂

@tsavorite You're very welcome!! 🙂 Also, you're not clueless, not at all (we can't all know everything 😄 😄 - I'm the first to admit that)!! Agreed, Rita is quite pretty! 

Oh its so pretty ! Enjoy!  

I have been searching everywhere for it, Sephora the in store search thing sucks ....

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to seeing comparison swatches online before I figure out if I need it since I have 7 billion reds already 🙂

NARS Sarah Moon Velvet Lip Glide - on deeper skin tone and pigmented brown lips.  Showing 4 shades.

Hope you find it useful. ETA:  The pictures are ginormous and the editing window is odd.  Sorry.  Look at your own risk.

Formula

Spoiler
It feels like a thin watery oil that has been whipped into a mousse.  They apply sheerly on me.  Feel fine.  It doesn't "dry" down...just fabsorbs into your lips.  Like a liquid-oil stain.  I still prefer the formula of tube lipsticks, but these definitely have a place on my face.

Cloudy day, so these are very underachieving muted swatches.  On a bright sunny day, they would look a bit richer.  Feel free to make them more fabulous in your mind.  

675 - This looks like a proper 90's brown on me.  

20161105_675L.jpg

Chez Claude - A warm medium berry

20161105_Chez ClaudeL.jpg

Plato - a cool purple berry

20161105_Plato.jpg

Toy - deep purple-brown

20161105_NARS VLG-Toy.jpg

@greenchilli as always, everything looks great on you!  But I'm especially partial to Toy 🙂

@Mochapj

I hope you are happy Mocha, with your ninja mind tricks.  

😛

LOL I already have the set and you make me want to buy another one. It's good that it's OOS for now 😛

It's great to see your smile again @greenchilli 😙

testing