Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Plato's

IMG_1031.JPG

Only two more minis to go!

While I was browsing/swatching the NARS section at my local Sephora, three SAs stopped by to tell me how much they loved the Isadora blush. The SA who checked me out was super happy to see that the store had the lip glide set in stock; she said that she was going to buy it today. This collection seems pretty popular 😄

I have the lip/nail set, Isadora, and the lip glides set. I think I will also get Quai des Brumes (the grey lavender is too pretty!) and the DI palette. I kinda want Sichuan too.. Ugh too many beautiful things...

I got the DI cheek palette and I love it! It's so pretty. 

Hi @mrsbaine !! I am so glad you like it! It's sooooo pretty indeed. I stared for a bit longer at @Mochapj's swatches then went to buy it with my F&F code haha.

There are at least three more pieces of the collection I want. I'm considering buying the audacious mini coffret! 

That coffret is gorgeous. I would consider it but i already own the Audies I really like 😅

My F&F haul arrived today, so I have a few swatches to share

Touch up kit (Nars online exclusive)

IMG_2597.JPG

Give in take palette (Sephora exclusive)

IMG_2598.JPG

I'm so excited for mine to arrive! I purchased it during F&F thanks to a lovely BT mod. ❤️

Ooo can't wait for my give in take! Pretty swatches ❤️

Edit: An Update- the palette didn't work out for me and went back to Sephora. The colours just weren't doing anything for me...

Tried on No 675 today. It looks more pink  on me in person. I was only planning on keeping 3 of the shades for myself, but after seeing Chez Claude on @vegchililover78 I am highly tempted to try them all.

Spoiler

20161026_161356.jpg

20161026_162241-1.jpg

Very flattering colour and looks so pretty on you!

I also tried 675 today 😄 it looks really pretty on you! I wish there were a couple more lighter colors in the set, but i love the formula. I will probably keep them all.

thank you 🙂 I love the formula too and that I don't have to worry about it once applied because they wear off nice and even. I was trying to have self control..but who am I kidding I'll probably keep them all!

@sn22 I love 675 on you, too!!  So pretty 🙂

thanks Mocha!

@sn22 No 675 looks perfect on you! This mini lip set is my favorite holiday item so far. Usually mini lip sets have one red and a few nudes and/or pinks. The lightest color in this set is Bound and each shade after is a deeper color. You should wear them all! 🙂

aw thank you! Yes, this is definitely one of my favorite holiday items as well. I am so glad Nars came out with this set, it's such a nice way to try out the formula. 

Deviant lip glide

IMG_2543.JPG

It looks beautiful on you @Mochapj! I have to say, I am impressed with the lip glide. I purchased Stripped, and have my eye on a few other shades. Such a great formula! ❤

Thanks @angel7594!  I am, too!  

I wasn't really sure what to expect with the formula, and I still sorta feel like I'm smearing pudding on my lips, but they feel so comfortable and the finish of the ones I have is just lovely.

10 Replies
testing