Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

was going back and forth on if I should get this earlier or wait till F&F. Does anyone know if these will come back in stock online? I noticed a lot of Bite beauty items go in and out of stock. 

New concealers coming in November

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 11.23.07 AM.png

I'm laughing at this overwritten Trendmood caption: "... in different shades for different skin tones." REALLY?! What a novel concept. 😄 😛

i was laughing at that too @TKLJ

like, 'yes trendmood, that's how concealer works' 😂

Ooooh I wonder how the formula differs from RCC. I also wonder if NARS is doing a stick foundation. The PinkPanel group recently sent me a stick foundation to test out and while they haven't released the name of the brand, the shade I received was "Trinidad" which I know is a NARS foundation shade :smileysurprised:

I've been wondering the same @HoneyBrownBunny - I am thinking maybe it will be more high coverage like the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer?

I can't really fathom any reason it would be in a pot other than it's too thick to be in a tube.

@MochapjI cringe at the thought LOL. Kevyn Aucoin SSE gave me nightmares :smileyvery-happy:I'm a foundation junkie but that's just one product I could not make work!

LOL I understand @HoneyBrownBunny!

I have 2 pots of SSE because I thought my problem with the first one was that it wasn't the right match.

Spoiler alert; that was not the problem 😄

It's called Soft Matte Concealer I believe.

Swatches of the Give in Take palette. The top shadow row is the typical DI formula and the bottom row is more satin/matte like Kari and Tan Lines. I love that the packaging is matte instead of glossy. Sorry for the pic spam.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Every time I see the packaging of this collection, I fall in love a little more.

Beautiful swatches. Thank you for sharing.

I really want this but I think I don't neeeeeed it.  I feel like all of my palettes have the same shades, lol!

Thanks for the pictures! I have been eyeing this..

I want this so badly. I love the packaging.

This is so beautiful! I feel like framing this palette, it's like a piece of fine art.

Screenshot_20161018-155358.jpg

Screenshot_20161018-155433.jpg

EEEEEEEPPPP!!! 

That top palette! ❤️

Does anyone know what colors are in these palettes???

Spoiler

@gongju87 the only one that's confirmed is the red, which is Exhibit A.

Further below I've posted my speculations on the other shades in both palettes, based solely on my rather sizable NARS collection.

Oh yes I see your previous post now 🙂 Thank you so much! I think Im going to have to snag both of these depending on pan size!!!

Thanks @Anewxa those are the ones @mc10588 brought to my attention below.

I'll update the header post that these are Black Friday specials.

1 Reply
testing