Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Oooooh that red is calling my name! Love it.

Audacious Mona is finally back in stock!

Last one for now.

Here's a look at my newest Audacious lady, Apoline, with these other nudie ladies

Spoiler
20161008_170310.jpg
Spoiler
Audies.jpg
Spoiler
Audies2.jpeg

Also, some more in-store swatches

Spoiler
swatcheesss.jpg
Spoiler
swatcheesss 2.jpg

thanks for all the swatches Evangeline!

Apoline looks lovely on your coloring 🙂

@EvangelineDamon God, Apoline is gorgeous, but as I already have Brigitte, I can't justify it.

New Velvet Lip Glides & a comparison of a few NARS coral shades

Lip Glides are in Unspeakable, Danceteria and Bound, Playpen.

Lip Liner is Anse Soleil (next to Playpen)

I know I swatched Juliette & Lodhi

Catherine is the darkest orange shade but I'm blanking on the others and their order...

Spoiler
Nars Lip Glide.jpeg
Spoiler
nars lipglide.jpeg

Wow I though unspeakable would be a bit darker and you're close to my coloring - hmmmmm maybe I'll swatch this one in store to see. Thank you so much for all the swatches @EvangelineDamon 🙂

Thank you for swatches @EvangelineDamon I knew I want Bound but now i want Catherine as well!

I was hoping to get these out before the sale.

Sorry for the extra enablingSmiley Wink

New Nars Brow Defining Cream

(as well as Blonde & Taupe from ABH to compare with Sonoran (lightest NARS shade)

Sonoran, Danakil, El Djouf, Tanami (I may have gotten the middle shades reversed, correct me if you know..)

Spoiler
Nars brows.jpeg

Pictures were taken hours after I first swatched; was also wearing long sleeves..

Spoiler
nars brows (2).jpeg

http://www.sephora.com/brow-defining-cream-P411225?skuId=1846849&icid2

Can I bother y'all with some NARS swatches I've taken over the past couple of months.

First up:

NARS Sin - one of my all time favourite blushes

Spoiler
Sin.jpeg

NARS Orgasm (top) vs theBalm Hot Mama (not exact dupes, however, strangely, I find theBalm's formula to be much smoother with this particular shade....First NARS blush that I've strongly disliked.) 

Spoiler
Orgasm vs Hot Mama.jpeg

NARS Duo Shadow in Kauai

top swatches are layered, purple over gold & gold over purple

Spoiler
Nars K.jpeg
Spoiler

Nars ka.jpeg

Nov 1st exclusive to Sephora

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.28.58 AM.png

This is so beautiful!  Can't wait! 

Anyone of you who owns Nars Velvet lip glide , how will you compare the formula with other liquid lipsticks like Stila? I wonder if the darker colours go on smooth or patchy?

@fatimamummy sorry I missed this!

They are definitely not like stila.  They sort of have a similar texture to the new YSL Vinyl Lip Cream things, but these feel a bit more thick and cushy.

It does transfer, but not a ton.  I only have one dark shade and it doesn't go patchy, but I've read some of the ones in the mini set are patchy.  I haven't seen that complaint about any of the full size ones.

Thank you @Mochapj I also heard about a few of the mini ones being patchy. I think I may pass the set thenand buy what I like in full size instead.

The Give In Take palette has gone down to $85 CAD. I don't know if I should get it- on the fence 😃

Edit: bought it so I'll keep you all posted on how it works out for me 🙂

Dang, y'all. I feel like I'm just sitting here tapping my feet impatiently waiting for the SM blush palettes to come out.... 

Seriously!

giphy.gif

The Velvet lipglide set is out of stock, online. Does anyone know when/if it will be released in stores, or has anyone seen these in store, yet. Thanks in advance.

testing