Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mochapj Wow I can only dream of what your collection looks like! I figure even if I don't get one for myself these would be great gifts! Thanks for your help and spreading the word 😊

The Give in Take Dual Intensity eye and cheek palette plus the Velvet lip glide set are up on Sephora now.

Really hoping the lip glide set is still available during the Rouge sale!

NARS x Sarah Moon is starting to pop up on The Bay's website for Canadians.

That's great news @lachaton I wish they do a discount code soon.

Sweet! Thanks @lachaton

NARS IS COMING TO ULTA. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

http://www.magiconline DOT com/news/ulta-beauty-looks-grow-e-commerce-adds-nars

I am so stoked! 

Awesome!  I rarely shop at Ulta because they don't carry a lot of the brands I favor, especially in skincare.  I'm excited to hear this as I love NARS.

Oh wow that is surprising. Is it online only or in stores, too?

This will make reaching platinum (or higher if they come out with another tier) a breeze going forward. It took me awhile this year since I stopped using Pureology and don't typically get a lot from the brands they carry.

Everyone run to your nearest Ulta! 😛 

Now I know where my points will be going whoohoo!

WHAT. I was LITERALLY thinking this morning about how I really wished NARS would come to ULTA... YAYYYYYY

That's interesting! They are building a new Ulta right by my house; I hope they include it! 

I picked up my second lip glide recently to see how a paler shade wears.

this is stripped (which is an appropriate name since I'm not wearing any other makeup with it 😂)

I can't recall if I mentioned this in my 'review' of the first shade I got, Area, but every time I put one of these on I have the overwhelming sense that I'm applying pudding to my lips. They aren't uncomfortable at all, it's just a bizarre, jellylike sensation.

IMG_1784.JPG

@Mochapj, again.

Sorry for bugging you!

But not really because, WOW, lady, your skin look so healthy and beautiful.

There's something about this nude shade that looks so natural & fabulous on you. 

Aw, thanks @EvangelineDamon (and @kromance ) !!

I think I'd just finished giving myself a facial when I put it on, so that's probably why 😉

@Mochapj I think the real winner here is your SKIN!!!!!!!!!! It is looking phenomenal! Tell me your ways woman :P.. But for real, you look so pretty and I love the lip glide shade.

MOCHA. Gorgeous. I have a (well documented?) fondness for pale lips but this is just *empirically* stunning on you. Off to check out this shade now!!

@Mochapj

Gurl, thank you @Grahamcrackers you are too sweet! 🙂

I think you might really like these - there are a lot of nudey shades and they're really comfy.

i agree. i think it's her perfect true nude !

7 Replies
testing