Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

cryyyyying

Omg the mini lip glide set!! 

OMG mini audacious !!!!! I thought I could escape holiday collections but my list is now HUGE lol 

@vegchililover78 here is the list of the mini velvet glides coming out!

@Mochapj Thank you! Looks like I'm safe to order a few! This collection is so gorgeous. 

sorry. I'll change the post I made in holiday.

It's ok, V.

It looks like TM and Chic Profile were both missing some details from each of their posts 😄

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 4.51.39 PM.png

1. Non-Fiction Touch Up Kit: 2 Dual Intensity Blushes - Nocturn, Vu / Light Reflecting Setting Powder / Mini Lip Gloss - Chelsea Girls / Mini Audacious Mascara - Black Moon $65
2. Get Real Audacious Eye and Lip Set: 2 Mini Audacious Lipsticks - Leslie, Bette / Audacious Mascara - Black Moon $49
3. Look Closer Eyeshadow Palette: 4 shades - i, ii, ii, iv and Via Veneto mini larger than life eyeliner $60
4. Glass Metropolis mini Audacious Lipstick Coffret - 8 mini lipsticks: Sarah, Anita, Marlene, Rita, Olivia, Sandra, Charlotte, Bette
5. Thousand Worlds Audacious Lip and Nail Set: 2 mini lipsticks-Codie, Eva / 2 mini nail polishes-La Dame En Blanc, La Dame En Noir
6. Mind Game Mini Velvet Lip Glide Coffret: 6 mini velvet lip glide-Bound, No.675, Chez Claude, Unspeakable, Plato's, Toy
7. Shadow Side Velvet Shadow Stick Set: 3 mini shadow sticks-Lucid Dream, Real Surreal, Nunavul Black Moon + mini Audacious mascara
8. Give In Take Dual Intensity Eye and Cheek Palette: 6 dual intensity eyeshadows - i, ii, iii, iv, v, vi / 3 dual intensity blushes- i, ii, iii

November!

Will Sephora be getting these or is this exclusive somewhere else? 

@nikki25gee some, probably not all. Last year holiday there was a sephora exclusive palette and one that went to all other retailers.

That big dual intensity palette!!!

GIMME

another look at the holiday items

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 8.27.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-07 at 8.27.36 AM.png

That coral blush palette 😍. I can't wait to see more details on the DI eye & cheek palette too.

lovely shades! I definitely want to pick up a palette!

I'm trying to decide on purchasing a few or waiting for the mini set. I've tried to google search what shades are in the set with no luck. These are so pretty! 

Same! I may wait, the one I want isn't showing up? I want Deviant but it's not there.

Yup, one shade is a boutique, .com exclusive 😉

@sabrinas - I read somewhere that Deviant is a Narsdotcom exclusive.

@veronika23 I had to share these swatches of Hardwired Earthsine. It finally came back in stock and I received it today. On its own, it's this sparkly pink, with green, blue and pink sparkles. It can be applied super sheer or built up. I put it over a black NYX shadow and just wow! It turns into peacocky goodness. Very Duochrome, with the blue/green really popping. My pictures do it no justice, it's so sparkly in real life with a lot of shift. Top to bottom:

Earthsine

Earthsine over black 

Earthsine 

ABH Moonchild Pink Heart for comparison

Spoiler
image.jpegimage.jpeg

I LOVE Earthshine - thanks for sharing @pixiedust2!

It is so hard to describe with the iridescent pearlescent shimmer - I also see green and blue and pink 🙂

testing